imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
So apparently the site is at risk because of the video T made on his YouTube channel. That doesn't feel fair and I don't really want to lose this community. I literally just got here. Does anyone have an idea if the site will actually be taken down and if so, is there another way for the community to form back together?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
If i am correct: that was old news. The site won't be going down, and if it does then it'll probably be back up at some point. It's gotten media coverage before, and it will again. However, that will not fully bring down the site. Please do not panic yourself over something as this! It'll all be fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: imonadeadline
H

HonestAbe

Jul 3, 2023
I know the frauds out there will try and do it because they're delusional and sanctimonious. The New York Times article was over the top bias as usual. It unfortunately had an affect with fake outage.

In other words, the drones of society slowly ruining any free thoughts many have. Nothing would surprise me but hopefully free speech and thought isn't shut down for people that know real pain over those in the dark.
So apparently the site is at risk because of the video T made on his YouTube channel. That doesn't feel fair and I don't really want to lose this community. I literally just got here. Does anyone have an idea if the site will actually be taken down and if so, is there another way for the community to form back together?
It's been building but Lostallhope is still up. Perhaps, some changes in verbiage if necessary is a way around what now seems as the inevitable.

I would imagine the creators of the site have organizations they're connected with that promote and defend free speech.

I know it's building to remove it, but many one would assume are against it know it can be healthy to discuss such things without being all high and mighty. I am sure they'd are many impostors here snooping as they do everywhere.

One person I know says it's healthy if you don't go overboard in how you talk. She's against it existing but knows people are in pain more than her. Such individuals give me a little bit of hope despite being a realist.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and imonadeadline
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think so, as if it was it would had been shut down years ago, this site has literally received media attention for years and yet it's still here. Those who are against this site clearly don't have any power to take it down as if they did it would had already happened.

Reactions: imonadeadline
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
It's been building but Lostallhope is still up. Perhaps, some changes in verbiage if necessary is a way around what now seems as the inevitable.
The website functions, but some of the redirects don't work. 1221
If i am correct: that was old news. The site won't be going down, and if it does then it'll probably be back up at some point. It's gotten media coverage before, and it will again. However, that will not fully bring down the site. Please do not panic yourself over something as this! It'll all be fine.
Thanks for clearing it up! I really got worried cause this place is non threatening and not so judgmental as the other chat rooms I've seen when I was younger.
I don't think so, as if it was it would had been shut down years ago, this site has literally received media attention for years and yet it's still here. Those who are against this site clearly don't have any power to take it down as if they did it would had already happened.
I just got worried cause people were clamoring in T's Youtube comments and they all wanna take the site down or something. I mean, I was kinda sure that they can't really do much, but I'm typically a worrywart so.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Websites have to fall within a proactive jurisdiction when it comes to this type of subject matter, and if you're smart you can maneuver things in such a way that they're not terribly vulnerable. The site admins have done a good job of that over the years. And I think more broadly speaking the right to die movement has gained some traction over the years. You only have to look at Canada upholding MAID to see that.

• Informative
Reactions: imonadeadline and lachrymost