sanshi

sanshi

Sep 18, 2023
I don't know, but I had an interview with a psychiatrist. I feel like he is manipulating

. He asked me: Do you feel remorse? Do you feel depressed?

I said no. He told me a second question. Is there something you were sad about? I said yes. my mother's die I cryed . Then he spoke and said to me: Do you have feelings?

(( He wants to say that I have no feelings ))
I feel that a psychiatrist wants in every way to forcefully make me a psychopath !!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Lostandlooking, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'm so paranoid in front of psychiatrists that if I were a US citizen I'd invoke the fifth and ask for a lawyer the very second I saw one. Maybe I'd feel safer in front of a therapist who can't just lock me up if I say something "wrong". So I relate, there is wisdom in being cautious. Thanks for sharing your story, I found it interesting and a bit scary.

But to answer your question, every doctor is different imo, none of them stick to the science to the letter. If you feel like you're being manipulated, it might be time to change to another professional.

• Hugs
Reactions: sanshi and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
From my experience with them, and if it was me, I would not go back to someone that manipulative or so he seems unless we had a rubber to the pavement talk. He comes completely honest and NO more damn mind games.

Lots of hugs. love and the knowledge that you are never ever alone.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd, The Burning Fool and Lostandlooking