• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottingCherry

RottingCherry

Jun 11, 2023
I've been thinking of train jumping as my method of CTB but I have seen people talk about how it's bad because of the mess, although I'll be dead so why care, yk?

MourningBird

MourningBird

Jun 3, 2023
No. The con is the trauma you'll cause the person operating the train.

Train is one method I won't even consider because of that.

Btw, not trying to make you feel guilty because of that, but that's the reality of it.

• Informative
Reactions: skewedpanic, WH101, Suicidebydeath and 4 others
Upvote 0
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
The con is that you might also end up alive and in a bad state and never again be able to attempt to cbt again or else that would be my method.

Reactions: RottingCherry
Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I've been thinking of train jumping as my method of CTB but I have seen people talk about how it's bad because of the mess, although I'll be dead so why care, yk?
It sounds as though it ought to be foolproof, but apparently a surprisingly large proportion of those who attempt it fail - and usually injure themselves badly. If you are considering this method you definitely need to do some research. And you need to consider the kind of train that would be involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottingCherry
Upvote 0
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
I've been thinking about it too. I've posted a few times asking about & the main thing is the trauma caused to the train operator, & the overall mess police will have to deal with. As well as risk of failure. You can lose your legs & live, you can become a mangled mess & live - you can become completely paralyzed & live. I don't have access to high-speed trains like in Japan or the EU & UK. My only source is a freight trains, which are significantly slower than one of a bullet train meant for travel. My risk of failure is higher - so weigh that out as well - what kind of trains are near you.

I have been watching NSFL vids of train suicides to get a grip of what a decision like that may cause. A lot of the ones I have seen have been successful - but quite a few have failed with significant physical damage. You have to weigh the pros & cons, your other method options, the trains available to you - & this is not to make you feel bad, as I have been debating this method as well - but the fact that you will undoubtedly traumatize the person operating that train. You may also traumatize bystanders - you really have to think about that. I have been thinking about it as well - it's one of the biggest reasons why I'm still weighing the train method as an option for myself.

Reactions: jazzcat, meandthebirds and RottingCherry
Upvote 0
RottingCherry

RottingCherry

Jun 11, 2023
I've been thinking about it too. I've posted a few times asking about & the main thing is the trauma caused to the train operator, & the overall mess police will have to deal with. As well as risk of failure. You can lose your legs & live, you can become a mangled mess & live - you can become completely paralyzed & live. I don't have access to high-speed trains like in Japan or the EU & UK. My only source is a freight trains, which are significantly slower than one of a bullet train meant for travel. My risk of failure is higher - so weigh that out as well - what kind of trains are near you.

I have been watching NSFL vids of train suicides to get a grip of what a decision like that may cause. A lot of the ones I have seen have been successful - but quite a few have failed with significant physical damage. You have to weigh the pros & cons, your other method options, the trains available to you - & this is not to make you feel bad, as I have been debating this method as well - but the fact that you will undoubtedly traumatize the person operating that train. You may also traumatize bystanders - you really have to think about that. I have been thinking about it as well - it's one of the biggest reasons why I'm still weighing the train method as an option for myself.
There's a bullet train station in a city near me just a few hours away, although I know this probably sounds dark and moral-less but if I were to succeed in the method I wouldn't be around to know the trauma I would cause, so I wouldn't necessarily have to feel bad about it, although if I failed, I would guilt, considering I did all of that to just end up failing.

So, hopefully where I'm coming from is understandable, at least a little bit.

Reactions: jonward55
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As long as this method succeeds then there would be no cons. But the train method scares me personally and I would worry about it failing. And things like the mess a suicide leaves behind and other people being upset are of no concern to someone who no longer exists, if people get upset by suffering people using brutal methods then that's the fault of this pro-life society where people are denied the options of more peaceful methods. All that restricting methods like SN is doing is leaving people with no choice but to resort to methods like this, it's such a horrible world we exist in.

Reactions: AncientSorrow, waiting93 and RottingCherry
Upvote 0
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
As long as this method succeeds then there would be no cons. But the train method scares me personally and I would worry about it failing. And things like the mess a suicide leaves behind and other people being upset are of no concern to someone who no longer exists, if people get upset by suffering people using brutal methods then that's the fault of this pro-life society where people are denied the options of more peaceful methods. All that restricting methods like SN is doing is leaving people with no choice but to resort to methods like this, it's such a horrible world we exist in.
Agreed 100% why does society have to make it so hard for us to CTB. I don't want to leave a mess or hurt a train driver but there's few methods that I have access to that I think will be a sure thing .

Upvote 0
S

skewedpanic

Mar 12, 2023
No. The con is the trauma you'll cause the person operating the train.

Train is one method I won't even consider because of that.

Btw, not trying to make you feel guilty because of that, but that's the reality of it.
I agree that any method works not traumatize a stranger. I haven't perfected a plan, but when I go I want to make sure that my body is never found.

Upvote 0