• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

catbunny

catbunny

Jun 19, 2024
This is might be a vent and an ask post at the same time idk.

Does anyone know if the night-night method actually work? Cuz like I've seen a few post about it and I saw that people kinda struggling a lot so I'm wondering if it'll work or maybe how to do it properly so it'll work. (thank you)

I'm not sure when I will do it but I wanna ask just in case. I've been dealing with depression ever since I was 13 and failed to ctb 3 times when I was still a minor. I'm scared that if I failed just one more time, they will put me in the hospital, and lets just say I hate the hospital and the system here is just sucks.

I don't know what to do, I don't have any plans for the future, I don't even think I live this long so my life is kinda a mess. Everyday is just living hell. I don't even know why I feel like this? I have friends that are care about me, I have a lover that actually love me even though we're long distance. Maybe its not about that. Maybe its about college. I wonder if I'm even allowed to die after failing it 3 times.

My plan A is to be a good enough students, get into an ok university? I don't know? Get a job? Or should I follow my dream? I don't know whats my dream anymore. Have a partner, maybe kids? Or not. Have a tons of cats, a house? I don't know.

My plan B is to fucking die.