notuntilperfection

notuntilperfection

Apr 3, 2020
I plan to go through with it at around 3 am just to make sure everyone's asleep. I have my own room but i have family right next door and even though both our doors will be shut im worried they would hear it

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'd guess noise would be within the range of 10dBA to 30dBA. Tanks don't make much noise.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think you make extra noises with this method. Might be more difficult to hide/justify big tanks of gas in your room

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
notuntilperfection

notuntilperfection

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think you make extra noises with this method. Might be more difficult to hide/justify big tanks of gas in your room

You'd never believe the cover up i came up with. I've always been an artsy person and i'm very into fashion designing and doing projects e.c.t , so i told my dad very casually that i need helium (even though i've bought argon.. he wouldnt know or care) to blow up tiny specially designed balloons to sew together and make a dress. I told him its a project i've always wanted to do and i need something to stay occupied and he totally bought it and even took it up to my room. I came up with this lie on the spot, i feel its a bit psycho but its ok im desperate lol

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, ebt88, Mare Tranquillitatis and 1 other person
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I bought balloon helium without a regulator, and it was terribly loud. Don't know about other types, or what it's like with a regulator.

You could always test the noise when nobody's home.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis