Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What if this is actually hell? I mean just think for a sec. We are slaves to the system, slaves to a ruler (government) and are bound by rules. We have disease which isn't curable, 1% of the population has most of the wealth, we have genocide and 3rd world countries. Horrible things happen everyday everywhere. Like different levels of hell.

Some evil or unfortunate thing is waiting for all of us. Humans suck, life sucks, death sucks, and this whole world is a miserable pile of crap. The older you get, the worse it gets.

From the day you were born You have to follow made up laws and rules until death occurs.

Reactions: Talvikki, NoOneLovesMiMi, Prime0 and 15 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It certainly seems that way.
The vast majority of my life past and present is one of undeserved suffering.
Trying to find any form of happiness or freedom is extremely difficult.
Everything is against us in this prison world.
There are definitely sinister people behind the scenes controlling humanity and making us deliberately miserable.
Punishment planet to be sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashā€™Girl, sserafim, redeyepiranha and 5 others
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
What if this is actually hell? I mean just think for a sec. We are slaves to the system, slaves to a ruler (government) and are bound by rules. We have disease which isn't curable, 1% of the population has most of the wealth, we have genocide and 3rd world countries. Horrible things happen everyday everywhere. Like different levels of hell.

Some evil or unfortunate thing is waiting for all of us. Humans suck, life sucks, death sucks, and this whole world is a miserable pile of crap. The older you get, the worse it gets.

From the day you were born You have to follow made up laws and rules until death occurs.
If you believe in religion than it is said that Lucifer fell on earth, and if Lucifer is the ruler of hell than that makes earth hell itself.

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
All of us are born against our will into a world strife with suffering and rules which we must obey or be punished for disobeying. I don't think this world is hell because I can imagine worse versions of it, but I do think it is cruel.

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover, kindalone and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
starting to think you are the ferryman. i have coins!

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is because of our fragile and pathetic bodies that come with an expiration date. We can endure a lot sometimes sure but doesn't change the fact that it only makes us suffer more.

Also remember which specie hurt you the most and made existence even more hellish.

Reactions: AInilam, sserafim, Darkover and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"Hell" is a synonym invented by humans to describe a terrible place,terrible pain, anything that is terrible. After death there's neither hell or heaven.

Well that's true but there have to be certain (unwritten) rules how to live together in a community so this is working. Nowadays rules and laws and all that is so unnecessarily complex and is a development of laws and rules over several thousands of years since the first civilizations existed.

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
If you believe in religion than it is said that Lucifer fell on earth, and if Lucifer is the ruler of hell than that makes earth hell itself.
According to Gnosticism, we are ruled by a sadistic group of supernatural entities who have enslaved our souls into human bodies and created this prison world of suffering.
Maybe Lucifer is the designer of all this.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, annointed_towers, Ashā€™Girl and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so incredibly hellish, this evil world that just causes harm and suffering could never be a desirable place to exist in and I believe it's better off erased. Being forced out of the ideal state of non-existence and burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly will always be a terrible curse, all that existence does is create pain and problems that nobody had a need for.

Reactions: oddetoad, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023

It literally is. Hell doesn't exist and is in fact earth. I hate this world so much, it's honestly so absurd. We truly are slaves to the system, a system I never wanted to be a part of. I hate the fact that we have to work for a living and pay to exist! I want out and I will get out

Reactions: AInilam, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, NoOneLovesMiMi and 3 others
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
I think it's both, which would support the idea of reincarnation as well: depending on how well you lived your previous life, you receive better or worse conditions in the next. I'm struggling to identify mine yet, cause I went from mostly heaven, to hell, and now to somewhere in-between, but heading for more hell, as it seems. The total sum of pleasant experiences might be what the reward system is based on. Maybe, depending on our behavior in previous life, we receive more or less support from the Angels (or agents, as I like to call them, leaning on the concept of simulation)

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I think it's both, which would support the idea of reincarnation as well: depending on how well you lived your previous life, you receive better or worse conditions in the next. I'm struggling to identify mine yet, cause I went from mostly heaven, to hell, and now to somewhere in-between, but heading for more hell, as it seems. The total sum of pleasant experiences might be what the reward system is based on. Maybe, depending on our behavior in previous life, we receive more or less support from the Angels (or agents, as I like to call them, leaning on the concept of simulation)
u havent researched NDEs one bit have u?

C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
u havent researched NDEs one bit have u?
Actually no, thanks for bringing it up. I skimmed over some of them that came from suicides, and they don't seem to be much different from those with other causes, except sometimes they are being told to go back and it's not their time. Skimming over the others does make the simulation theory less likely and gives hope that either way we aren't going to hell. Some do mention something about reincarnation. Interesting is that how different the experiences are except for the presence of that light that's interpreted as God and the deceased ones.

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
When I was religious I had a brief week where I was convinced of it.

If Lucifer is the ruler of this world then this is his domain. How could he offer Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if he didn't own them? It was a genuine offer if you read that part of the bible.

But even from a secular perspective this world is hellish such as animal predation and life consuming life in order to live. It's just a cycle of life forms eating eachother for energy to reproduce themselves to try to become the dominant species of the planet and spread all over the place.

Humans managed to do this and in first world countries we are separated from a lot of the suffering other nations experience. But we have our own problems to deal with too such as competitive social climbing, taxes out the ass to pay for your nation to give missiles to other nations to blow up civilians and if you don't pay these mandatory taxes then the government will break down your front door and shoot you.

The 'free world' doesnt exist. Notice how nobody says 'its a free country!' when they do something anymore? Its because everyone knows that isnt true. We don't live in a free country no matter where you are.

Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023

I feel the same. I feel we are all being exploited. How do people still think they should have kids? Are they insane? These super rich they suck on our blood, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. When you reach the age of 20, you realize how messed up everything is. There is no way this is not hell; it must be; otherwise, it is just some very not-fucking funny joke. You are being born without your consent, and then they don't allow you to end your life with dignity. How the fuck is euthanasia on demand, no question asked, still not considered a human right!? People tend to blame governments, but I think these are not governments but the super rich, they keep us here as fucking pets, so earth is full of people; they can feel better than when them and 1000 generations of their children are set for life when many of us run in Amazon warehouses, getting told off for having shit for too long.
When I was religious I had a brief week where I was convinced of it.

If Lucifer is the ruler of this world then this is his domain. How could he offer Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if he didn't own them? It was a genuine offer if you read that part of the bible.

But even from a secular perspective this world is hellish such as animal predation and life consuming life in order to live. It's just a cycle of life forms eating eachother for energy to reproduce themselves to try to become the dominant species of the planet and spread all over the place.

Humans managed to do this and in first world countries we are separated from a lot of the suffering other nations experience. But we have our own problems to deal with too such as competitive social climbing, taxes out the ass to pay for your nation to give missiles to other nations to blow up civilians and if you don't pay these mandatory taxes then the government will break down your front door and shoot you.

The 'free world' doesnt exist. Notice how nobody says 'its a free country!' when they do something anymore? Its because everyone knows that isnt true. We don't live in a free country no matter where you are.
Well, sometimes I wonder if Lucifer isn't the good one; maybe his reason for rebellion wasn't as selfish as the Bible says. Also, "By their fruits shall ye know them." Somebody is really not paying attention to his creation by allowing all this shit to happen.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I feel the same. I feel we are all being exploited. How do people still think they should have kids? Are they insane? These super rich they suck on our blood, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. When you reach the age of 20, you realize how messed up everything is. There is no way this is not hell; it must be; otherwise, it is just some very not-fucking funny joke. You are being born without your consent, and then they don't allow you to end your life with dignity. How the fuck is euthanasia on demand, no question asked, still not considered a human right!? People tend to blame governments, but I think these are not governments but the super rich, they keep us here as fucking pets, so earth is full of people; they can feel better than when them and 1000 generations of their children are set for life when many of us run in Amazon warehouses, getting told off for having shit for too long.

Well, sometimes I wonder if Lucifer isn't the good one; maybe his reason for rebellion wasn't as selfish as the Bible says. Also, "By their fruits shall ye know them." Somebody is really not paying attention to his creation by allowing all this shit to happen.
hard agree
the fact that euthanasia isnt available for free at any time is a big red flag about this place. I'd say it's pretty much the deciding factor that this isnt a game or for our benefit at all. It's so blatant imo.

Reactions: Saberhagen
Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
hard agree
the fact that euthanasia isnt available for free at any time is a big red flag about this place. I'd say it's pretty much the deciding factor that this isnt a game or for our benefit at all. It's so blatant imo.
In my part of Europe, Canada is considered a Satanic country where people are very controlled by the government and where everything that is bad for you is legal, but for me, it kind of looks completely opposite. In countries like mine, you can't die with dignity. I think that if euthanasia were legal and on demand, many more people would live better lives, knowing that if something goes wrong, they can just say fuck it and leave all this shit behind. But hey, who will deliver Amazon parcels at double speed because they need to take care of two kids? I mean, it is not like he just chill on unemployment for 3 months. We are fucking doomed!

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023

If you are buddhist, then yes - samsara (earth) is hell, and we live to escape it