Cry

Cry

Hello are you depressed
Sep 2, 2020
I want to know how feasible the option of cutting a section of your arm to die is and how painful it can be.

M

missnovember

Sep 3, 2020
I want to know how feasible the option of cutting a section of your arm to die is and how painful it can be.
Depending on where you cut it can kill you or harm you massively. Either way it will be painful and requires a lot of courage. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear and Cry
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
how feasible
It really depends on your courage. For most people, it wouldn't be very doable to cut off a part of their arm.

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear and Cry
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It hurts like hell, and it's hard to do right. Seek other options.

Reactions: overcomingfear, BPD Barbie and Cry
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
See I always thought it was an easy thing, but then learnt it's not, but recently have seen a couple successful goes at this, BUT it's damned messy and leaves one hellah mess for those clearing up!

• Love
Reactions: overcomingfear and _Minsk
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
1. It's easy if you're drugged as hell and you can't feel anything
2. Permanent damage is guaranteed
3. Stabbing arm doesn't make any sense. You have to aim for the artery.
4. There will be a lot of blood.

Reactions: overcomingfear
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
It seems it's not optimal in terms of lethality and pain, and yeah it would take a lot of courage. Seems if you have a bathtub to keep the blood flowing it may be less messy for whoever discovers if you're successful, and if you get far enough to lose consciousness you MIGHT be able to drown as a backup, but I don't know how well that would work. I would look into other options but if you do move forward, be sure to use an implement that is VERY sharp or it will be nearly impossible.

Reactions: overcomingfear
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It's certainly possible but it will need to be a DEEP cut in the right place. You mess up and not only are you left with scars but vein damage pain is horrible. An IV damaged my vein, damage so small a sonogram was needed to assess it and it fucking hurt like hell. Plus you imagine veins to be just a long highway throughout the body but it's actually in sections where damage can leave you with improper blood flow in that area. I'm just saying, research well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cry, overcomingfear and SunnyPotato
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It hurts like hell, and it's hard to do right. Seek other options.
Basically this. There are far more peaceful and easier options than to cut. Even as an experienced cutter myself, I wouldn't wanna attempt this method.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Cry, overcomingfear and 2 others
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
It's certainly possible but it will need to be a DEEP cut in the right place. You mess up and not only are you left with scars but vein damage pain is horrible. An IV damaged my vein, damage so small a sonogram was needed to assess it and it fucking hurt like hell. Plus you imagine veins to be just a ling highway throughout the body but it's actually in sections where damage can leave you with improper blood flow in that area. I'm just saying, research well.

I have lingering terrible pain from trying it, despite the cuts being so shallow they were really no worse than being scratched by my cat... good advice here.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive never tried cutting my arm off (and this dude was 1) in a movie 2) used a really small knife if i remember correctly) but couldnt the movie 127 hours give people an idea what it would be like. they even show him having to cut a really sensitive nerve and theres dramatic music and everything.

(ok it started off as a serious question and kinda fell down at the end there lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Cry
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
It's the least effective method. Hugs

Dust

• Hugs
Reactions: Cry and overcomingfear
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
R W was thinking about arm or heart?
Out of context I know is about arm, but I want to be sure.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
R W was thinking about arm or heart?
Out of context I know is about arm, but I want to be sure.
Watch the autopsy episode. Minute 28:46. Sorry it's in Spanish. Couldn't find full Eng version

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Watch the autopsy episode. Minute 28:46. Sorry it's in Spanish. Couldn't find full Eng version

You inspired me to look a little bit. Thanks.