• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
My mum found the meds and figured out that i planned on ctb she didn't find the sn thankfully but it was in a big container and i was worried she might find it so i moved it in alot of small plastic bags and surgical gloves and wrapped it with layers of tape and another quantity in a glass container i'm not sure if it's ruined now or if it's nitrate but i have no other choice so can it still work

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpeg
    IMG_0416.jpeg
    827.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: doggiesarecute, Unknown21 and rei71
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad your mum didn't find your SN! It's not ruined now. The process NO2- => NO3- happens terribly slow unless you heat the SN very hot temperatures. Airtight, dry and in a dark place is the best storage now.

• Love
Reactions: doggiesarecute, getfree05 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm glad your mum didn't find your SN! It's not ruined now. The process NO2- => NO3- happens terribly slow unless you heat the SN very hot temperatures. Airtight, dry and in a dark place is the best storage now.
Yeah, Sn only degrades faster in Moisture, it's not reactive. Very temp would be around 330 Celsius.

• Love
Reactions: getfree05
getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
I'm glad your mum didn't find your SN! It's not ruined now. The process NO2- => NO3- happens terribly slow unless you heat the SN very hot temperatures. Airtight, dry and in a dark place is the best storage now
Okay thank you btw is the one in the plastic bag better or the container

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Okay thank you btw is the one in the plastic bag better or the container
The plastic bags are better. Squeeze as much air out of them as possible and then tape them well.

• Love
Reactions: getfree05