• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
Hello i have many health issues and some are linked to the process that SN uses:
I have asthma which will will make me unable to breath
Also my nose can barely breath due to an accident so i mostly breath through my mouth
I have ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease which will most likely make me throw up even if i take the medication, which i already take anyway on a daily basis for years now
I have heart issues which would quickly cause a heart attack
I also have renal insufficiency which might bring a kidney stone

Anyway there's plenty of uncertainties not to mention the dozens of allergies and unknown ones. My body always reacted different

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Ruined my life
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It sounds like SN would possibly be quick, but uncomfortable because of your health. Following Stan's guide would be key to making it more bearable

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
I suffer from reflux (mostly silent reflux) and I'm still banking on SN with the help of fasting and antiemetics like metoclopramide. If I throw up, I can always fall back on a second or third glass.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
It sounds like SN would possibly be quick, but uncomfortable because of your health. Following Stan's guide would be key to making it more bearable
By now i know that guide very well. I'm really wondering what the effects might be in my case. I very much see breathing failure or a heart attack
I suffer from reflux (mostly silent reflux) and I'm still banking on SN with the help of fasting and antiemetics like metoclopramide. If I throw up, I can always fall back on a second or third glass.
Ulcers will definitively make this unbearable for me

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
You are poisoning your own body, it will be uncomfortable or have some sort of pain regardless. You can always look for another method

Reactions: blueclover_. and demuic
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
You are poisoning your own body, it will be uncomfortable or have some sort of pain regardless. You can always look for another method
Can't find one
N got me scammed (like always in my life)
Night night failed
hanging failed
there's nowhere i can fall of besides i have such fear of heights that i even avoid buildings and bridges in my daily life
gun are illegal in my country

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
There's a legit source of N though. But if you can't get that, seems like SN is the only option

Reactions: blueclover_. and demuic
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
Can't find one
N got me scammed (like always in my life)
Night night failed
hanging failed
there's nowhere i can fall of besides i have such fear of heights that i even avoid buildings and bridges in my daily life
gun are illegal in my country

I'm in a similar spot as you. Realistically I think jumping may still be your best resort. Perhaps getting really drugged up can help you act more impulsively.

Other than that VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) seems like the only fallback option.

addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
I'm in a similar spot as you. Realistically I think jumping may still be your best resort. Perhaps getting really drugged up can help you act more impulsively.

Other than that VSED (voluntary stopping eating and drinking) seems like the only fallback option.
Admittedly i won't ever have the guts to jump i even have trouble crossing bridges without thinking of falling down

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Unfortunately there aren't many choices available for you then. N from D is still available

P

PassingThrough

Nov 15, 2021
We are not doctors and your medical history seems very complicated. So I don't know what advice I can give you. If you think your medical condition is bad enough then maybe you can contact Dignitas (or the other AS organization in Switzerland) and get their help.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and demuic
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I don't think you will be able to overcome SI when attempting SN given your stomach problems and asthma. I just can picture you voluntarily throwing it all up the moment you feel the urge to and nausea. You sound like your SI is still strong. If you're going to do this method anyway, i suggest taking benzos to calm your nerves. And taking propranolol is crucial in your case to prevent tachycardia which could trigger your asthma.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and demuic
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
We are not doctors and your medical history seems very complicated. So I don't know what advice I can give you. If you think your medical condition is bad enough then maybe you can contact Dignitas (or the other AS organization in Switzerland) and get their help.
They don't consider my health issues as grave enough. Even though they ruined and still ruin my life no one really considered them.

Dignitias is pretty much for 50+ people who have incurable disease that will kill them in a foreseeable future. No harm intended but they clearly are not an option for people who are less than 25 like me.
I don't think you will be able to overcome SI when attempting SN given your stomach problems and asthma. I just can picture you voluntarily throwing it all up the moment you feel the urge to and nausea. You sound like your SI is still strong. If you're going to do this method anyway, i suggest taking benzos to calm your nerves. And taking propranolol is crucial in your case to prevent tachycardia which could trigger your asthma.
Yeah but that's always the same fucking thing. All method either don't work on me or i'm unable to do them.

I'm so fucking sick of this life am i really supposed to just stay at home with everyone blaming me for being so unhealthy?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and blueclover_.
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Maybe save money for N from D. If not, I'm not sure what to tell you. SN is like the next best thing in terms of liquid ctb. It's your life and your choice

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Oh god I also have acid reflux and also a very low heart rate, which I'm hoping doesn't lengthen the period I'm conscious during the tachycardia. To account for the acid reflux, thinking of continuously taking PPI several days beforehand as well as the day of to minimize stomach acid

• Aww..
Reactions: I should go and bed
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
They don't consider my health issues as grave enough. Even though they ruined and still ruin my life no one really considered them.

Dignitias is pretty much for 50+ people who have incurable disease that will kill them in a foreseeable future. No harm intended but they clearly are not an option for people who are less than 25 like me.

Yeah but that's always the same fucking thing. All method either don't work on me or i'm unable to do them.

I'm so fucking sick of this life am i really supposed to just stay at home with everyone blaming me for being so unhealthy?
Did you try Pegasos as well? (Although financial and travel arrangements are virtually impossible to orchestrate even if you were approved, which is why I'm still here, so nvm)

I can totally relate to your agony OP. You aren't alone in your physical suffering :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat