• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
i don't have access to paracetamol or any pill like that, much less benzos. i need to know if the whole thing will work with just SN and metoclopramide.

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
Yes. The benzos will just help you calm down and the paracetamol is for the light pain. You may use any painkiller though.

Good luck. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Nymph
D

Deleted member 65988

i don't have access to paracetamol or any pill like that, much less benzos. i need to know if the whole thing will work with just SN and metoclopramide.
I think those two are mostly what you'd need while everything else is just to make things easier.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
From what I've read in the PPhandbook, you can take meto an hour before the SN and you *should* be fine. Not sure what the benefits of the 48hour routine is.