• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Straight up, I'm fat.

Reading the ebook, sodium nitrite was effective in someone that was 48kgs. 15g was used.

I am a lot bigger than that, and was wondering if my weight would affect the effectiveness of SN at all? I obviously plan on taking a lot more than 15g (I plan on buying 250g), but I have no idea if being overweight will affect it

Reactions: BagofBones, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I thought so little as 7,5 gram could be lethal for an average person. If you are substantially bigger you could try a higher dosage. But i can't make an guesses because I know to little of it. Someone told me higher dosage would increase the change of vomiting. Not sure if true.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018, therhydler and 2 others
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I thought so little as 7,5 gram could be lethal for an average person. If you are substantially bigger you could try a higher dosage. But i can't make an guesses because I know to little of it. Someone told me higher dosage would increase the change of vomiting. Not sure if true.

I am worried about vomiting, so an increase leading to vomiting is a concern. No idea so little can be so lethal. Hopefully this all works well

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018, therhydler and 1 other person
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
Straight up, I'm fat.

Reading the ebook, sodium nitrite was effective in someone that was 48kgs. 15g was used.

I am a lot bigger than that, and was wondering if my weight would affect the effectiveness of SN at all? I obviously plan on taking a lot more than 15g (I plan on buying 250g), but I have no idea if being overweight will affect it

I want to know this too. I'm 100kg, do I need 15g, 20g, 25g, 30g ?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Lethal dose is 71 mg/kg...So, around 7 grams for 100 kg person...15 g is more than enough, and will ensure death.

Reactions: onewayroad, therhydler, NoDream and 3 others
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I'm 110kg. Good to know this will work

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
Lethal dose is 71 mg/kg...So, around 7 grams for 100 kg person...15 g is more than enough, and will ensure death.

dammit, I just looked that up and was writing the same thing when I saw you'd already posted it.

one thing though is that 71 mg/kg is the LDlo which is the lowest reported lethal dose. So I'd round up a fair bit. But yeah 15 g would probably be enough for 100 kg and if you're over that just take more. As long as your antiemetics are good there's no problem taking more (within reason).

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JohnDoe1 and 2 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
The ratio for humans is 6.5 gm for a 65 kg person (equivalent to 10 Stones or 143 lbs). Fix up the math and good bet is 20 gm for 200 lbs. Not sure how fat we are talking about here.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals