• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
someone said to me it's a painless way to go and it'll only take a couple minutes before killing me , is that true ? Do I need any vomit medication with it ? How is it taken ? What are the side effects ? Taste ?

Reactions: Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think there's a megathread somewhere...

• Love
Reactions: Darkhaven, Strumgewehr, Circles and 3 others
bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Fatality, you will need an anti-vomiting (anti-emetic) medication. If you don't take an anti-emetic you are highly likely to fail. PN refers to meto as the gold standard.

For more info see chapter 9 (page 180) of the March PPH posted here.

There was an PPH April 6th 2019 livestream recording up on Mega which covered SN, but it has been deleted.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
@Fatality, you will need an anti-vomiting (anti-emetic) medication. If you don't take an anti-emetic you are highly likely to fail. PN refers to meto as the gold standard.

For more info see chapter 9 (page 180) of the March PPH posted here.

There was an PPH April 6th 2019 livestream recording up on Mega which covered SN, but it has been deleted.
Aren't the medication for anti vomit medication hard to obtain

bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Fatality, unfortunately obtaining a good anti-emetic is difficult. Some members buy from eBay - personally I won't as you don't know what you are buying. Chapter 9 gives a hint on how to get meto. There is also a whole chapter on Lethal Inorganic Salts (SC, SA, SN) - I suggest you read it as SN does not "take a couple minutes", more like 40 minutes.

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
@Fatality, unfortunately obtaining a good anti-emetic is difficult. Some members buy from eBay - personally I won't as you don't know what you are buying. Chapter 9 gives a hint on how to get meto. There is also a whole chapter on Lethal Inorganic Salts (SC, SA, SN) - I suggest you read it as SN does not "take a couple minutes", more like 40 minutes.
What is metro ? And do you know other methods

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
What is metro ? And do you know other methods

"Meto" is Metoclopramide, an anti-emetic often sold under the name "Primperan". (People here on SS have a habit of abbreviating everything as much as possible.)

Reactions: Darkhaven, AtomicNewt and Fatality
bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Fatality, meto is short for Metoclopramide, and the PPH talks about numerous methods.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
ordered my Sn. The easy part is done. Will feel comforting once I have supplies for peaceful exit on hand.

Reactions: Karangel25
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
ordered my Sn. The easy part is done. Will feel comforting once I have supplies for peaceful exit on hand.

Mine came yesterday. No problems. The anti-emetics will be a bigger problem though.

Where are you located ? I'm in UK.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Mine came yesterday. No problems. The anti-emetics will be a bigger problem though.

Where are you located ? I'm in UK.
US. will no over the counter antiemitics work?

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Not true about Metoclopramide. Used mainly for Gerd along with nausea and vomiting. Sure, you might, might have to work up to it but it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just don't walk in and tell your doc "hey, I need X kind of medication." You have to make them feel like it's their idea. Doesn't look good if you go in saying you want that specific medication. Best of luck OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatality
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
"The nausea that I get with my migraines is really bad and nothing seems to help. Last time my aunt gave me one of her primperan and it worked."

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
"The nausea that I get with my migraines is really bad and nothing seems to help. Last time my aunt gave me one of her primperan and it worked."

I have a real problem with fibbing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
If you are in the USA all day chemist will work

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have a real problem with fibbing.

I'm not very good at it, which is why I ordered it online. But the approach may work for someone.