• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Being new to the community it sure seems this way. Is it only recently that SN has "taken off"? Does anyone know how many people on this site appear to have ctb'd on it?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
We shouldn't talk about "how many" as not to attract too much attention. A read of the megathread and a search for "SN" and "nitrite" in the search box of this forum should answer your questions.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Thanatos, puppy9 and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I would say N is still N.

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy, AngelGirl, kuddelmuddel23 and 3 others
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
We shouldn't talk about "how many" as not to attract too much attention. A read of the megathread and a search for "SN" and "nitrite" in the search box of this forum should answer your questions.
Thank you, good point.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
N is the gold standard, SN is the lower quality silver medal. Easier to get but not of the same quality.

Reactions: mpti and littlelady774
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Being new to the community it sure seems this way. Is it only recently that SN has "taken off"? Does anyone know how many people on this site appear to have ctb'd on it?
I think there will always be several popular methods. Each has pros and cons. All morality, ethics, and legality aside, there are just differences in what people can physically ingest, metabolism etc affecting what will be lethal, preferences on how one's body looks, preferences on the balance between pain vs duration vs certainty, consequences of failure, and other such considerations. And until or unless suicide becomes legal, factors such as access to means and consequences of getting caught ordering will also play a role. And of course, financial cost.

As one example, N simply won't be lethal for those with a high barbiturate tolerance or with specific metabolic issues.

Reactions: DreamCatcher and Crematedashes
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
N has been "the" method to catch the bus for decades. It won't be replaced by anything else soon. SN is a new method. It doesn't have the track record that N has.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
That would be nice. Wouldn't it

Reactions: littlelady774
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I guess SN is more like the poor man's N than the new N.

Reactions: mpti and Dartz
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
As far as I know hanging and gunshot are the most common methods, although it varies a bit depending on where one is.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
N is more reliable I think, and it's rated more peaceful. Basically N is the king of euthanasia drugs SN is like poor mans N. But SNs main benefit is that it's cheap and legal.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
For me, nothing comes close to N. SN seems sketchy. I'm not convinced it can deliver a peaceful death.

Reactions: Aardwolf
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

I take your point, but isn't it reasonable for those contemplating it to want to know how effective this comparatively new method is being ?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Of course it's reasonable but a simple search will find the info they are looking for.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I can't say that I have found many cases in the forum where it is verifiable that somebody has died, from any method.
I am not always convinced by the fact that somebody has simply vanished from the forum.

Reactions: Karangel25
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can never be 100% sure unless you see their obituaries, but this is a bit difficult to achieve in practice... If you read medical journals though, people have definitely died by SN poisoning, both accidental and intentional.

Reactions: Karangel25