• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
It's a stupid question but is SN really 100% legal?

I read somewhere that you sometimes need a license or something to be in possession of it (not sure where I read that).

I need to be sure because I am traveling, and I don't want to get in trouble. I live in Canada.

If it's legal, why are so many people having trouble getting their hands on it? Why does it feel like I'm going to get in trouble if say, a police officer found me in possession of it?

idk, something about SN possession feels shady

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and throwaway777
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Good question. If you are caught in possession of SN, you would most likely be asked what it is. If you tell them it's SN, you're then going to be asked why, and considering it's primary use is as a preservative, why such a small quantity. So, even though it may not be illegal, it's going to look suspicious.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river, TiredHorse, MartEU and 3 others
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
it is a chemical reagent E-250. the technical part is used for construction (added to concrete and other materials) and other way. biological additives are used in meat products. but. This is in the countries of the European Union and Russia. everything is legal, but it is better to clarify the nuances. In America, some states have laws that only work there. therefore, if it does not complicate you, specify where you are from.
(By the way, as it turned out, ordering is easy. longer sought where to order less than 25\50 kg ^_^ in 5+ days will go to the warehouse, next to the house) no one asked questions, why should I just technical sn)

Reactions: aneurysm
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
if it does not complicate you, specify where you are from

I live in Canada
Good question. If you are caught in possession of SN, you would most likely be asked what it is. If you tell them it's SN, you're then going to be asked why, and considering it's primary use is as a preservative, why such a small quantity. So, even though it may not be illegal, it's going to look suspicious.

can they arrest me just because they think it's suspicious, even thought it's not officially illegal?
what if I say it's because I want to experiment it on meat
it is a chemical reagent E-250. the technical part is used for construction (added to concrete and other materials) and other way. biological additives are used in meat products. but. This is in the countries of the European Union and Russia. everything is legal, but it is better to clarify the nuances. In America, some states have laws that only work there. therefore, if it does not complicate you, specify where you are from.
(By the way, as it turned out, ordering is easy. longer sought where to order less than 25\50 kg ^_^ in 5+ days will go to the warehouse, next to the house) no one asked questions, why should I just technical sn)

will SN lose potency if I transport it in vegetarian capsules or if I dilute it in water and carefully seal it in a glass bottle?

Last edited:
B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
If you travel by plane, domestic and international regulations would apply to carriage of SN. In my country, SN can not be carried in passengers space and must be properly packaged, labeled and declared. Violator of the regulation may be arrested and fined approximately less than USD 5,000. I think this is likely to be the case in Canada because the regulations are based heavily on IATA Danger Goods Regulations.

Apart from airplane, SN is oxidizing and toxic when properly labeled that get attention of police officers, who would probably have an authority to take into custody, bring you to their office and question further.

See also SN Safety Data Sheet, which, if well documented, provide related regulation information such as this.

Reactions: crimea_river, aneurysm and throwaway777
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
If you travel by plane, domestic and international regulations would apply to carriage of SN. In my country, SN can not be carried in passengers space and must be properly packaged, labeled and declared. Violator of the regulation may be arrested and fined approximately less than USD 5,000. I think this is likely to be the case in Canada because the regulations are based heavily on IATA Danger Goods Regulations.

what is your country?

If I'm traveling out of Canada, is it still likely that I'll get in trouble with canadian custom ? My issue isn't really with the country of destination but with the one I'm leaving. I read that the country I'm living only focus on weapon and dangerous stuff and leave the drug screening to the destination.

will SN lose potency if I transport it in vegetarian capsules or if I dilute it in water and carefully seal it in a glass bottle? perhaps it will attract less attention that way.

found my answer.

for anyone else wondering, SN isn't allowed on board (in usa/canada) in either carry on or checked luggage since it's an oxidizer

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 05.04.15.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 05.04.15.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 05.11.56.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 05.11.56.png
    17 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: Bentham and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I have a friend who's a hunter and he's been talking about preserving the meat, so I got him this as motivation. (I'm a vegetarian and hate the idea of wasting what's been killed.)

B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
found my answer.

for anyone else wondering, SN isn't allowed on board (in usa/canada) in either carry on or checked luggage since it's an oxidizer

Good/sorry to find your answer anyway.

If you still want to know my country, pm me.

Reactions: aneurysm
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
It's a stupid question but is SN really 100% legal?

I read somewhere that you sometimes need a license or something to be in possession of it (not sure where I read that).

I need to be sure because I am traveling, and I don't want to get in trouble. I live in Canada.

If it's legal, why are so many people having trouble getting their hands on it? Why does it feel like I'm going to get in trouble if say, a police officer found me in possession of it?

idk, something about SN possession feels shady
It is a restricted substance in Canada Daisy...