M

mfjajs

Aug 10, 2024
After reading this thread:

I am unsure. Why did she not pass out early?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, deathsisarelief, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I have read a lot of goodbye threads, I notice most people are still replying 20-40mins after ingestion despite the PPH stating unconsciousness in about half that time. I don't know why this is, maybe because most of the people documented were of old age?

Reactions: suffering_mo_7, divinemistress36, mfjajs and 1 other person
M

mfjajs

Aug 10, 2024
40 minutes is quiet long.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I have read a lot of goodbye threads, I notice most people are still replying 20-40mins after ingestion despite the PPH stating unconsciousness in about half that time. I don't know why this is, maybe because most of the people documented were of old age?
Could it be because the PPh suggests a megadose of Benzos, around 600 mg or more? I think most people don't follow the PPh protocol fully and end up taking much less, if any, Benzos. However, I also don't know if it's the Benzos or the SN that caused unconscious with this protocol.

Reactions: divinemistress36, mfjajs and LifeQuitter
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
AI have read a lot of goodbye threads, I notice most people are still replying 20-40mins after ingestion despite the PPH stating unconsciousness in about half that time. I don't know why this is, maybe because most of the people documented were of old age?
There is many variables. Meto/ antiemetics increase gastric motility so increased absorption leads to fast unconsciousness etc. Food in the stomach and some people take a bit little of SN or dilute it a lot. I have seen both here.

When you follow what PPH says closely you will be knocked out fast whether you take benzos or not.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Plato'sCaveDweller, mfjajs and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Define what "peaceful" means to you.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7, Plato'sCaveDweller and babouflo201223