ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
If I follow exactly what the PPeH says regarding SN method vs jumping off a 31 storey building and landing on hard concrete, which one do you think is more reliable? (Reliable meaning lethal and foolproof)

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
I dont understand why people just dont OD on drugs, its pretty much painless and gives you euphoria while you enter the afterlife.

Reactions: Baskol1
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
I dont understand why people just dont OD on drugs, its pretty much painless and gives you euphoria while you enter the afterlife.
Come and give me these drugs you are talking about then. Obviously it's cuz I CAN'T find it and that's why I'm not opting for that method!!! And gtfo with your "afterlife" bs. I don't believe in that nonsense.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, woxihuanni, Lennox and 2 others
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Jumping from 31 floors onto concrete is much more lethal/reliable than SN. But it's hard to do.

Reactions: Lennox, Lookingforabus, Baskol1 and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
SN. No doubt about it. Not about reliability, about safety. If it fails, you won't wake up crippled for the rest of your miserable life...

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Lennox, Frank and 6 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
SN. No doubt about it. Not about reliability, about safety. If it fails, you won't wake up crippled for the rest of your miserable life...
Good point.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019

Drugs aren't as reliable as jumping or SN.

SN is also a much more private way to ctb. People might notice if a body lands on the sidewalk from 31 storeys up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihatepain, Lennox, Frank and 1 other person
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Answering concretely to the question, which one do you think is more reliable?
Between jumping from 31 storey building and taking SN.
I think that jumping is more reliable in the lethal sense.
I am not totally clear about Foolproof meaning, but If I try to wonder its meaning...............would say jumping too.
SN certain needs a decent tecnique degree.

Reactions: ihatepain