Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
And why?

Okay, so I constantly hear that if you survive hypoxia, you may experience lifelong aftereffects ( brain injury, turning into a vegetable etc. ).

Isn'it it the same with SN? What are the aftereffects if you survive with sodium nitrite? And without any medical intervention, shouldn't you die afterall?

Therefore, is SN a more sure thing than the exit bag? ( just in case of an "epic fail" :mmm: ) - when it comes to the aftereffects, if you manage to survive? I'm fully concerned

Last edited:
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
There haven't been any known case with people who survived SN that has any bad/permanent damage to the body. People who usually survived SN either didn't follow the correct procedure/dosage or they got the medical attention on time.

Reactions: lmon, lanax09 and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
There haven't been any known case with people who survived SN that has any bad/permanent damage to the body. People who usually survived SN either didn't follow the correct procedure/dosage or they got the medical attention on time.
@Curiousoutlook , so SN is better... Are you sure if you survive, there's no damage done?

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
@Curiousoutlook , so SN is better... Are you sure if you survive, there's no damage done?
I can't say I'm sure. There's just haven't been any known cases of people who survived SN that had any permanent damages. SN is my method when I'm ready. I have all other meds that I need as well. Just make sure to follow the correct procedure and right dosage for successful ctb

Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I can't say I'm sure. There's just haven't been any known cases of people who survived SN that had any permanent damages.
But what about then of surviving with an inert gas? Anyone survived with permanent damage? Any known cases? - couldn't find any of those either

( I'm sorry if in my "voice" there's some dispair )

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
But what about then of surviving with an inert gas? Anyone survived with permanent damage? Any known cases? - couldn't find any of those either

( I'm sorry if in my "voice" there's some dispair )
I'm not sure about that. I mainly only looked into SN. There's also the N method, but might be harder to get.

Reactions: Freakazette
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
In the inert gas method, no oxygen is sent to the brain. If something goes wrong and you start breathing room air, you may have permanent brain damage depending on the amount of time you have been without oxygen. In the SN method, the level of methemoglobin increases gradually. Even with 90% methemoglobinemia, oxygen is still carried to the brain. I read a case report that a patient with 90% methemoglobinemia was treated without brain damage. If he hadn't been treated, he would probably have died. Still, who can guarantee? I find SN safer about brain injury.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
In the inert gas method, no oxygen is sent to the brain. If something goes wrong and you start breathing room air, you may have permanent brain damage depending on the amount of time you have been without oxygen. In the SN method, the level of methemoglobin increases gradually. Even with 90% methemoglobinemia, oxygen is still carried to the brain. I read a case report that a patient with 90% methemoglobinemia was treated without brain damage. If he hadn't been treated, he would probably have died. Still, who can guarantee? I find SN safer about brain injury.
@ThatsEnoughForMe , thanks a whole lot for your reply! :heart: So... still SN is safer

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
@ThatsEnoughForMe , thanks a whole lot for your reply! :heart: So... still SN is safer

I agree with you. SN is safer, strong and relaible. Since I have to ctb in a hotel, if I had to choose between N and SN, I would prefer SN. SN is a fast killer. I don't think the symptoms before the passed-out will be too disturbing.

Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
I agree with you. SN is safer, strong and relaible. Since I have to ctb in a hotel, if I had to choose between N and SN, I would prefer SN. SN is a fast killer. I don't think the symptoms before the passed-out will be too disturbing.
@ThatsEnoughForMe , but what if, by any chance, you survive even SN, that worries me... And you are not able to make a call for yourself , leaving you damaged - the same goes with Nitrogen

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
@ThatsEnoughForMe , but what if, by any chance, you survive even SN, that worries me... And you are not able to make a call for yourself , leaving you damaged - the same goes with Nitrogen

In here, too many stories of SS members who survived with SN. No one have damaged and I didn't read a case report on the web that someone survived with damage.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Rabitfever and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May 18, 2021
In here, too many stories of SS members who survived with SN. No one have damaged and I didn't read a case report on the web that someone survived with damage.
@ThatsEnoughForMe, Okay... I still tend to think that there must be some sort of damage if you survive SN as well. BUT with Nitrogen, indeed, there`s a guaranteed damage and permanent...

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics