Student
Aug 15, 2020
so-so

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: AMG44, flank, Homecoming and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
from stan's guide
The following symptoms may be seen through SN poisoning:
Nausea
Pale, gray, or blue-tinted skin, lips, or nail beds (cyanosis).
Shortness of breath.
Fatigue.
Confusion.
Headache.
Lightheadedness.
Rapid heart rate (tachycardia).
It is not a guarantee that you will see all of these symptoms. They provide low level discomfort and you will suffer no distress through the process.

Most of the reports in this forum from members that have used this process have identified that they encountered some of these symptoms but were in no way distressed by them.

Reactions: Mm80 and Homecoming
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Neither painful nor pleasant. In between.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Homecoming and Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
7*/10 reliablity
7/10 peacefulness
9/10 availability
5/5 preperation
2/5 undetectability
3*/5 speed
5/5 safety
4/5 storage
5/5legality

*indicates some uncertainty

0ut of 60 or 100% = 47 or 78%

Reactions: blahblahhh, glitchgirl and Homecoming
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
For some reason this really made me laugh. A really serious question and such a casual response lol.

Pain is such a subjective thing and i suppose everyones health is different. Your 8 out of 10 for pain might be my 4 out of 10 for example. From the pph, stans guide and people who have done it on here, my opinion is that its more uncomfortable to the average healthy person. Heart rate speeds up, a medium headache, nausea and possible vomiting, before unconsciousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMG44, VIBRITANNIA, 2Min2Midnight and 3 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
SN is for pussies, I'd rather exit this pointless game of life with SA or even Potassium Cyanide (if I could get my hands on them)!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, pthnrdnojvsc and Mm80
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
For some reason this really made me laugh. A really serious question and such a casual response lol.

Pain is such a subjective thing and i suppose everyones health is different. Your 8 out of 10 for pain might be my 4 out of 10 for example. From the pph, stans guide and people who have done it on here, my opinion is that its more uncomfortable to the average healthy person. Heart rate speeds up, a medium headache, nausea and possible vomiting, before unconsciousness.

MY comment was the table from PPH i couldn't copy it from the book? I did notice in their N section it says 10/10 for reliability. not if we go off the thread posted the other day by a member!!!!

Like you said everyones different, their more of a guide. Some stuff i can understand being able to be averaged out. but pain is SO different. I mean some people might feel pain at a slight thing others need their arm lobbing off to even notice!
SN is for pussies, I'd rather exit this pointless game of life with SA or even Potassium Cyanide (if I could get my hands on them)!

so are you after a painful way?

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, Homecoming and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
MY comment was the table from PPH i couldn't copy it from the book? I did notice in their N section it says 10/10 for reliability. not if we go off the thread posted the other day by a member!!!!

Like you said everyones different, their more of a guide. Some stuff i can understand being able to be averaged out. but pain is SO different. I mean some people might feel pain at a slight thing others need their arm lobbing off to even notice!

Yeah i appreciate you copying that for op as its the most objective thing we have. Im certainly not after a painful way lol i hate pain

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah i appreciate you copying that for op as its the most objective thing we have. Im certainly not after a painful way lol i hate pain

I was asking @DeathStar42 they liked the comment so i assume it was a yes lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Move out of the way... the big guy is in town lol. Are you really competing as to who can have the most painful exit ?

• Wow
Reactions: AMG44, lyhnn, Deleted member 18655 and 2 others
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
Since I have overdosed numerous amounts of times on different mediation, I am slightly more tolerable with the nausea dizziness, ringing in ears, and increased heart rate also vision blurring and fading. but for someone who has no experience with that, you will need to take extra precautions anti sickness meds etc in the main SN threads. to me it wasn't painful, but more uncomfortable and very hard to sit through.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Move out of the way... the big guy is in town lol. Are you really competing as to who can have the most painful exit ?

Gotta be burning alive ,surely!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Mm80 and Homecoming
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I was asking @DeathStar42 they liked the comment so i assume it was a yes lol
Oh sorry of course. Yeah im not in deathstars league, he would beat me hands down lol.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Oh sorry of course. Yeah im not in deathstars league, he would beat me hands down lol.

Well me neither, i mean i aint no soft arse.but i imagine most are trying for the least painful. IF i was into the pain thing, i would of thought it might be a whole lot easier to CTB

• Hugs
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Since I have overdosed numerous amounts of times on different mediation, I am slightly more tolerable with the nausea dizziness, ringing in ears, and increased heart rate also vision blurring and fading. but for someone who has no experience with that, you will need to take extra precautions anti sickness meds etc in the main SN threads. to me it wasn't painful, but more uncomfortable and very hard to sit through.
Im sorry to hear this. Did you take sn and if so could you maybe share your experience, if you feel comfortable doing so to help the op ?

Reactions: glitchgirl and Homecoming
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
From what I know about the biology and case reports here I would call SN poisoning uncomfortable not painful. We do all have different levels of tolerances however.

Reactions: Mm80, Homecoming and checkouttime
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Sorry guys, I never have a doubt about SN reliablity or peacefullness ratings. It's obviously lethal if you follow either Stan's Guide to SN or PPH. I just felt like SA or even Potassium Cyanide deserves justice for what I've done (maybe) over a decade to my friends and family who got hurt by my attitude and actions toward them :aw:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Gamja and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Well me neither, i mean i aint no soft arse.but i imagine most are trying for the least painful. IF i was into the pain thing, i would of thought it might be a whole lot easier to CTB
You do know that deathstar is actually chuck norris dont you ?
Apparently when he just looks at sn, it immediately disentigrates
Sorry guys, I never have a doubt about SN reliablity or peacefullness ratings. It's obviously lethal if you follow either Stan's Guide to SN or PPH. I just felt like SA or even Potassium Cyanide deserves justice for what I've done (maybe) over a decade to my friends and family who got hurt by my attitude and actions toward them :aw:
No its ok deathstar just a bit of fun no harm meant.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I thought you were actually wanting a painful method!!!! ah so you have caused family and friends pain, so wish to inflict pain on yourself???

I feel that. I 2 have done the same, so for me to CTB will free them from this! so i get it!

Last edited:
  • Love