Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I'm thinking of saying fuck it and ordering it again regardless, even if I risk a welfare check- I'm getting desperate. Drowning is my only other option but it's not the most peaceful approach.

It's the legal side of things that scare me, if that makes sense? I dont know if I'm being overly paranoid...I saw others debating the legality of it all a while ago.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Lots of things are illegal, doesn't mean anyone has time to police or enforce it.

I wouldn't worry about any real consequences but a knock from social services, police or paramedics is possible.

I'd just deny all knowledge and ask them to leave you alone.

Reactions: H25pital Order and Okokaykay
SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
It should be okay in the UK. I'm in the UK too and planning on ordering soon. Most I've heard is a welfare check and according to a user on here (I can't remember the username) they gave it to them/him anyway. So as long as you can dodge that it should be good. I plan to say I ordered it for my mother for curing meats.

Reactions: Okokaykay
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
The biggest problem is finding a source that will even deliver it to the UK and not get flagged at customs.

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
It's legal but if SN is shipped while labelled as SN then you are likely to get a welfare check from the sounds of it. They will also sometimes stop it in customs so yeah there is some risk but not a legal one.