• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
I've been desperate to get my hands on some for like a month but I keep searching to no avail. Anybody had similar experiences with this?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
It's not, it depends on your circumstances, in my case i know where to buy SN and illicit substances such as fentanyl, but i don't have access to online shipping due to how underdeveloped my country is, if you have access to online shipping it shouldn't be that hard, i've been desperately searching for SN for months as of now, so i can relate to how frustrating it is to fail at finding SN after searching for it everywhere, walking for 4 hours a day asking shop owners if they sell SN or SA (sodium axide) then getting no results

Reactions: Unknown21