• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
So if you do the regimen correctly and aren't found right away what's the chances you will die? Pretty high? I'm just waiting on my meto to be redelivered

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Same situation here, i'm waiting for my antiemetics. i've read pretty much everything there is on this site and in the PPH and if it's not done appropiately it can end in a very painful death...But death is certain. A lot of people even have died for ingesting very low quantities of sn by accident.

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
How can it end in a very painful death?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Puking a lot of it out and still having enough in you to kill you slowly could be painful, i imagine. Since it is so cheap i would prepare 2 doses, to have a backup if you puke.

Reactions: Karangel25
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
Sounds like a good idea.
My anti es just came.
Try sodium azide.

The chance is very high. I don't know anyone here who took anti vomit pills and sjrivide
No I'll stick w sodium nitrite I already have it and I heard that is worse

D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
What's would happen if taking to much SN?
I don't have measurement equipment handy so I can't measure precisely 15 gm of SN.
Am thinking of going to get 100gm SN pack and just take slightly little than 1/5 of the pack as my "measurement" without precise instrument.
Is too much or too little SN cause more agony and less reliability?
(Assume I have access to meto and tagamet,)

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
A scale is under $10. If you're gonna do something, do it right. It doesn't have to be very precise but at least get it in the ballpark.

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
15 grams is about 1 table spoon