Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
I haven't read the entire SN guide on here yet but thought I should actually figure out if it's even possible to get in Ireland or the UK first before doing so. I read the first part of the guide and it says getting your hands SN is the easier part of the method, it's everything else that is needed beforehand that is hard to get.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm going with the exit bag method but this method has intrigued me a little.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, it's possible to get SN in the UK/Ireland. Just search the internet for a bit and you'll find where to get it. It's pretty cheap.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, it's possible to get SN in the UK/Ireland. Just search the internet for a bit and you'll find where to get it. It's pretty cheap.

How about everything needed to prep for it?

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I've been wondering this too... The other methods seem too complicated for me :(

Reactions: Stepheng7287
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
How about everything needed to prep for it?
I would recommend to read Stan's guide, it's easy to understand and it explains what you need. The only thing that might be hard to get is an antiemetic because I think they are prescription only in the uk. It's possible to get an online prescription tho. You can use the search function to search for everything you need. If you have any questions that are not answered on the forum you can pm me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I would recommend to read Stan's guide, it's easy to understand and it explains what you need. The only thing that might be hard to get is an antiemetic because I think they are prescription only in the uk. It's possible to get an online prescription tho. You can use the search function to search for everything you need. If you have any questions that are not answered on the forum you can pm me.

Appreciate it!
I've been wondering this too... The other methods seem too complicated for me :(

Nitrogen exit isn't complicated. That's the method I plan on using. If you can get a bottle of pure Nitrogen in your country you're good to go. Regulator can be bought online with no questions asked and the bag can be made very easily with just some items you can find at the store.

It would be nice to just drink something and die with no equipment needed though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphodivine and sadworld
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Appreciate it!

Nitrogen exit isn't complicated. That's the method I plan on using. If you can get a bottle of pure Nitrogen in your country you're good to go. Regulator can be bought online with no questions asked and the bag can be made very easily with just some items you can find at the store.

It would be nice to just drink something and die with no equipment needed though.

Oh I see thank you! I'll look into it a bit! I'm in the UK so I'll have to see what I can get!

Yeah I agree with your last statement :(

Reactions: Stepheng7287