• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
I decided to go with sn. But I dont know anything about how it feels. I know many ppl used it here but still not sure how it feels. Can someone explain me how it's going to be? Is it a peaceful way?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Judging by this extract from the ppeh, it's pretty peaceful:
B823EB5E 38A5 4F23 AF53 A1D55EB575B5
Though I also heard it can take up to 8 hours to die, so make sure you've got a big enough timeframe to carry it out.

There's also a pretty hefty amount of side effects that you'll experience, though in a big enough dosage you should be unconscious and obviously won't feel a thing.

All the information on the method is in the megathread, in the resources section so you should definitely give that a read.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Judging by this extract from the ppeh, it's pretty peaceful:
View attachment 4978
Though I also heard it can take up to 8 hours to die, so make sure you've got a big enough timeframe to carry it out.

There's also a pretty hefty amount of side effects that you'll experience, though in a big enough dosage you should be unconscious and obviously won't feel a thing.

All the information on the method is in the megathread, in the resources section so you should definitely give that a read.
Thank you do much for the info :)

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Ive not seen any posts from people that have failed and followed the method fully ie meto and acid reducer regime just people who have failed and not taken the antienemics. So i dont think anyone can say 100% what it is going to feel like done correctly, maybe some symptoms dont happen, are reduced or exaserbated who knows. Do alittle research on the side effects of SN probably the best place to start

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 6 others