B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Was wondering if SN is a good way out?
Does it hurt? Are success rates high? Is it better than hanging?

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Don't take this as a concrete answer and please do your own research around the forum. Here are my answers as someone who's decided to have SN as their method:

1. People usually report headaches and stomach pain but nothing too unbearable and it doesn't happen to everyone, you can take painkillers 40 minutes before taking the SN to help with this.
2. Yes if you follow the protocol - fasting, taking anti emetics, taking enough SN and assuring you're not found.
3. It depends on what method you prefer. In my opinion it is if it's successful and you don't suffer any complications.

Reactions: Lost cherry, Praestat_Mori and Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
If you have the environment for hanging and the time before anyone finds you, i think it's a better way out. Sn like all poisons has way more variables. Even though SN is my way out, you have to understand, not everyone can have a peaceful result, due to your metabolism, regiment, if you're prone to vommitng, etc.. Success rate seems to be pretty high still and unless you took it with complications already, a failed attempt seems to have less negative effects based on what I've read.

Reactions: HopeIsLost, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
It's certainly a great popular method on this website! It does hurt: numerous people have reported abdominal pain from it. The success rate is high though, estimates are around 80%. Better than hanging? It depends on an individual, for me personally SN is superior as I have a fear of anything around my neck and also I can't envisage how someone can hang themselves.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Then how and why are you guys still here if you have SN? Why not use it already and be done with it?

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

Then how and why are you guys still here if you have SN? Why not use it already and be done with it?
People have various reasons why they haven't done it yet, that's with any method and not just sn exclusively. I think we can all agree those reasons range from fear of failure to not having everything yet to ctb with SN to that they have the SN but are less suicidal and are ok holding onto it for now, there's absolutely nothing wrong with not having used SN for these reasons.

Reactions: HopeIsLost, Praestat_Mori and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
That's a good question. There is an answer. I have a breathing disorder. They are going to try an operation on my nose to see if that will improve things, if it works I won't CTB, if it doesn't work, I will, since I cannot stand breathing badly all day every day. I purchased the SN as insurance against failure.

Reactions: HopeIsLost, Praestat_Mori, Exitwings and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

That's a good question. There is an answer. I have a breathing disorder. They are going to try an operation on my nose to see if that will improve things, if it works I won't CTB, if it doesn't work, I will, since I cannot stand breathing badly all day every day. I purchased the SN as insurance against failure.
I wish you well on your surgery to improve your breathing, that must be uncomfortable to deal with all the time.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dggtscccvfd
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I also wish you the very best of luck.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It's better than most.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Was wondering if SN is a good way out?
Does it hurt? Are success rates high? Is it better than hanging?
Your main complication will be LEO agents checking your house or being interrupted and saved by someone else. Not taking the recommended amount, taking nitrate instead of nitrite or ignoring the metoclop. Taking it with juice or soda might ruin your chances also. Best of luck.

P

Priya advani

Dec 30, 2023
Can anyone share a link where to find >98% pure SN in India? Any online sources ? It is very difficult to trust any website randomly and also the prices are variable in different sites. I'm confused. Suggestions on Sites selling antimetics will also help a lot .