• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
Does cutting my wrist and bleeding to death actually work?

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
yes, but it is difficult and quite painful. in term of cutting it's best to go with the arteries in the neck, it will knock you out within 10-20 seconds (maybe a bit longer if you are not lucky). With the wrist, you will most likely start to panic after a few seconds as your SI kicks in, also a lot of people have a misconception about this, arteries are very deep in your wrist they are pretty much right next to your bone so you will have to cut very deep before reaching them, the pain and the blood might make you struggle to fully commit and you will just end up with a failed CTB and a lot of unnecessary pain.

Reactions: Couldydays
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

-
Aug 6, 2023
yes, but it is difficult and quite painful. in term of cutting it's best to go with the arteries in the neck, it will knock you out within 10-20 seconds (maybe a bit longer if you are not lucky). With the wrist, you will most likely start to panic after a few seconds as your SI kicks in, also a lot of people have a misconception about this, arteries are very deep in your wrist they are pretty much right next to your bone so you will have to cut very deep before reaching them, the pain and the blood might make you struggle to fully commit and you will just end up with a failed CTB and a lot of unnecessary pain.
what is SI ?

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
what is SI ?
Survival instinct, it's basically the feeling of panic and immediate reaction to save your life. It's caused by the brain when it senses life-threatening danger or an extreme amount of stress

Reactions: Couldydays and lonely_men23
boom.shaka.laka

boom.shaka.laka

nothing left to say
Aug 3, 2023
Very unlikely to succeed… not a reliable method at all.

Reactions: lonely_men23
nier

nier

Aug 12, 2023
Don't do that at all. It's extremely painful and you will only leave your self with permanent pain and scars because it will probably fail

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
shitty method for all the reasons other people said, should not be used even when desperate

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware this is more of a self harm method than a suicide one, it's not reliable at all as it has a less than 2% success rate, I think that if one wishes to be permanently free from this existence it's not worth even thinking about this as it will just lead to more suffering.

Reactions: Couldydays
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
Very unreliable. I'd go into more detail but i don't wanna commit a crime by accident.