Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I have thought about it before. If I finally decide to follow through, would getting into a train and getting as far away as I can be a good idea? I would travel for a week or so - see if there's anything out there to change my mind. If there wasn't - I would just CTB in the place I would be currently in. The downside is I would probably be homeless for that week as I don't have that much money saved. I would leave some goodbye notes before going away (idk if they would be final suicide notes or if I would just send them after that week when I would find some wifi and I would only leave some sort of goodbye before running away)

Another downside is that if I did change my mind during that week then coming back would be pretty awkward. Though it doesn't feel like I have much to lose and it probably would feel even less that way if I picked a date to ctb. Or maybe I found find it alright and just wouldn't come back but stay alive? who knows

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z, breezeboy, flowers in the mist and 1 other person
I

iwkmlol

Nov 7, 2023
i think it depends on what method you plan on using, but a week seems slightly too long of a time

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
i think it depends on what method you plan on using, but a week seems slightly too long of a time
I was thinking about SN. I didn't find any more appealing one. I already bought it and I have it at home unopened

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If this is about loved ones, I'd imagine it'd make it worse. They will find out about your death one way or another, so why add the extra fear of the unknown unless you are certain you will never be found.

If this isn't about running from loved ones, do whatever the hell you want I guess. I mean, even if it is I'd still say do whatever you want but that's my two cents.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, SoulWhisperer and flowers in the mist
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
If this is about loved ones, I'd imagine it'd make it worse. They will find out about your death one way or another, so why add the extra fear of the unknown unless you are certain you will never be found.

If this isn't about running from loved ones, do whatever the hell you want I guess. I mean, even if it is I'd still say do whatever you want but that's my two cents.
Its about running away from everything so loved ones too I suppose. But it's not about them finding out. I guess I could just leave a suicide note right away since a note saying I'm not coming back could make them look for me or smth.

Reactions: Abyssal
I

iwkmlol

Nov 7, 2023
I was thinking about SN. I didn't find any more appealing one. I already bought it and I have it at home unopened
oh well shit, why add any more risk factors then? it could lead to an increase of witnesses and interferences, are you planning on dying on the street somewhere..?

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Well it all depends on where you're gonna run away (if you're "safe" there) and what your methid is. I would be simply scared that my family will get police involved and that I will be found before I even try ctb'ing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeperGnome
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
oh well shit, why add any more risk factors then? it could lead to an increase of witnesses and interferences, are you planning on dying on the street somewhere..?
i was thinking about some forest I think..? I was originally planning a summer evening but it's winter so it could be more uncomfortable. I don't want to die in my house because a) it's probable I'll be stopped cause there's people around b) I don't want my family to find me

I guess a hotel room also's an option but it seems to be an inconvenience to the staff and somebody who has to later clean the room

the forest or something outside in the nature would probably be the easiest to clean/ no one would probably interrupt

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
i was thinking about some forest I think..? I was originally planning a summer evening but it's winter so it could be more uncomfortable. I don't want to die in my house because a) it's probable I'll be stopped cause there's people around b) I don't want my family to find me

I guess a hotel room also's an option but it seems to be an inconvenience to the staff and somebody who has to later clean the room

the forest or something outside in the nature would probably be the easiest to clean/ no one would probably interrupt
You seem like a very kind soul who aid going to great lengths to avoid causing inconvenience to other people. Hope you get what you want .

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
You seem like a very kind soul who aid going to great lengths to avoid causing inconvenience to other people. Hope you get what you want .
i guess I don't really care about inconveniencing them?? but still choosing something that doesn't do that just feels like a right thing to do I suppose so I'll do that if it comes to that

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's tricky. If you leave a note that alludes to suicide, I expect they will do everything they can to find you and stop you. If you just disappear, you will very likely put them through so much worry. Look at what families are like when loved ones go missing- most are in utter turmoil. Everything is then on the cards- did they run away because they were so unhappy? Is this a suicide attempt? Were they abducted or murdered? Seeing as most murders are committed by people we know, suspicion is bound to fall on friends and family to some extent until they find a body. If they never do find a body- they will always be wondering. I don't see that families of missing people really have an easier time than those of suicides. At least with suicide- there's a little more closure.

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
It's tricky. If you leave a note that alludes to suicide, I expect they will do everything they can to find you and stop you. If you just disappear, you will very likely put them through so much worry. Look at what families are like when loved ones go missing- most are in utter turmoil. Everything is then on the cards- did they run away because they were so unhappy? Is this a suicide attempt? Were they abducted or murdered? Seeing as most murders are committed by people we know, suspicion is bound to fall on friends and family to some extent until they find a body. If they never do find a body- they will always be wondering. I don't see that families of missing people really have an easier time than those of suicides. At least with suicide- there's a little more closure.
The plan in my mind if I would do it is to leave a vague note to my family about how I'm going away and I probably won't come back or something and not to look for me. Nothing long and specific. And then after some time if the moment to ctb came I would send out a link to google drive with suicide notes to my family and friends moments before I do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The plan in my mind if I would do it is to leave a vague note to my family about how I'm going away and I probably won't come back or something and not to look for me. Nothing long and specific. And then after some time if the moment to ctb came I would send out a link to google drive with suicide notes to my family and friends moments before I do it.

I think this would be a kinder way of doing it. Do you think they would still be suspicious though and try to look for you? Guess it depends on whether they are concerned about you at the moment.

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I think this would be a kinder way of doing it. Do you think they would still be suspicious though and try to look for you? Guess it depends on whether they are concerned about you at the moment.
I mean disappearing suddenly is pretty concerning so they would be but I don't know if they would have thought that I'm about to ctb. I have no idea what they would think. Maybe like two of my friends would suspect that I'm suicidal but I'm not sure

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Im currently leaning towards it. Just packing a bag and leaving to ctb somewhere else. I have some places from my childhood I'd like to see one more time anyways so it works. I think ill be homeless for some weeks and when I run out of money and have seen what I needed I'll be boarding.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
getting as far away as I can be - travel for a week or so - I would just CTB in the place I would be currently in.

this have been my fantasy since I can remember

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tionally