• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
i don't know where else to ask this, the entirety of the internet just seems pro-forced internalization. i hope this isn't too bad.

my question was: is the subreddit r/UnsentLetters safe to post in?
their rules allow it, however i have heard people saying that, simply by posting on reddit, they got internalized.
i wish to write something, however i don't want to risk that happening.

thank you.

ps: sorry if this breaks any rule. i can delete this if you need me to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and not_a_robot
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
That's what throwaway accounts are for. Should be ok, as long as you don't hand out personal information and nothing traces back to you.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Reddit isn't safe in general with regard to privacy and this topic. If you are going to post there sign up and log in with Tor and never use that account again or via clearnet. Admins there will contact authorities if someone reports you as a danger. It's likely the mods would remove a post that is a suicide note or anything related anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob