• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
I think I'm developing psychosis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_ and Praestat_Mori
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I had psychosis from smoking weed and I didn't even know I had it until I was injected with antipsychotics at the hospital.

The main thing was hearing voices of different people and hallucinations some days where almost everyone's eyes were like black circles which was quite scary considering I didn't even know I was in psychosis or that weed caused it, I genuinely thought I was talking to God/spirits at the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Spectre
Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
I had psychosis from smoking weed and I didn't even know I had it until I was injected with antipsychotics at the hospital.

The main thing was hearing voices of different people and hallucinations some days where almost everyone's eyes were like black circles which was quite scary considering I didn't even know I was in psychosis or that weed caused it, I genuinely thought I was talking to God/spirits at the time.
in retrospect. do you think you'd be able to recognize if you were going into psychosis again?

Last edited:
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'd imagine that deliriants are probably the closest a person can get to replicating the experience of psychosis, as they are the only hallucinogens which produce "true" hallucinations, a.k.a. hallucinations that are believed to be true/can be impossible to distinguish from reality. Scary stuff. Please seek help, if you can, and be well. I hope you can recover.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Are you constantly in psychosis or is that moments when it happens? Do you feel intense panic when you're hallucinating?

Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
Are you constantly in psychosis or is that moments when it happens? Do you feel intense panic when you're hallucinating?
I just feel like I'm in psychotic prodrome. I feel like it's going to happen anytime soon