• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Someone on Instagram said they were going to take Potassium Cyanide to take there life. Any info on this method?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Please use the search! It's one of the strongest chemical poisons.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I gathered that much. But that's not what I asked
Ups sorry, I apologize! The thread title sounded like a question whether it's lethal or not. Afaik there's no megathread bc in most countries it's not only very difficult to get hands on it it's also relatively painful (also according to the PPeH). However 300mg will do the job, 1g should do it very quickly. There are many threads regarding cyanide here, it's asked every now and then.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
All I know off hand about potassium cyanide is it's what Jim Jones used in the infamous Kool-Aide at Jonestown. It certainly got the job done, as it's one of the most deadly poisons out there, but it is NOT painless. I can't stress that enough. There are people who think cyanide is like peacefully going to sleep, but it isn't. And keep in mind, with many of the painful poisons, I can imagine your SI is going to kick in like a futhermucker after you take it since you're absolutely going to be writhing and frothing in pain. I don't know if this is helpful or not, but if you want to know what a mass cyanide poisoning sounds like - the recording of the Jonestown Massacre is easily findable, I think it's right up on Youtube.

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
Ups sorry, I apologize! The thread title sounded like a question whether it's lethal or not. Afaik there's no megathread bc in most countries it's not only very difficult to get hands on it it's also relatively painful (also according to the PPeH). However 300mg will do the job, 1g should do it very quickly. There are many threads regarding cyanide here, it's asked every now and then.
Allg, thanks for the info. I read some other posts about it. However I thought I'd make a post and ask anyways to see if there is more info about it

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
One of the fastest and most deadly chemical. Kills you within minutes

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Isn't it extremely painful?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Isn't it extremely painful?
Apparently you lose consciousness within seconds, so although the effects may look painful to an onlooker you are not aware of them With a fatal dose - 300 milligrams is usually more than enough - death happens within 10 - 20 minutes.
Someone on Instagram said they were going to take Potassium Cyanide to take there life. Any info on this method?
It's fast and effective, and a very small amount is rapidly fatal. But because it's so dangerous, potassium cyanide is difficult to obtain in many countries.

Last edited: