FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I've been having some existential crisis for nearly five years, I usually think living life is not for me, because I don't care about future and I don't want to get in my fucking 30s. Now, I'm working but not making enough money, I'm using tattoos as a therapy for me, when I get some ink I feel less depressed. The fact is I don't have any direction in my life I'm feeling kind of lost.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and Fimbulvetr
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Yeah. My suicidal thoughts from my early 20s are like fucking child's play compared to now. It's awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
I think anything can unfortunately get worse at literally any time. My worst suicidal thoughts were definitely as a child; I thought I was destined to kill myself and follow in my grandmothers footsteps while I was being sexually abused by an older man. Now I think they're more like a big fur coat; as the song iodine goes; "Made of dead things but keeps me warm"... A sort of "I can always choose my own way out if I need to. I have a safety hatch to hop out of this world if things ever get too bad."

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I think anything can unfortunately get worse at literally any time. My worst suicidal thoughts were definitely as a child; I thought I was destined to kill myself and follow in my grandmothers footsteps while I was being sexually abused by an older man. Now I think they're more like a big fur coat; as the song iodine goes; "Made of dead things but keeps me warm"... A sort of "I can always choose my own way out if I need to. I have a safety hatch to hop out of this world if things ever get too bad."
Sorry to hear that you were abused, unfortunately in this world, there are many heartless maniac men.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fimbulvetr
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Repeat relapse of depression is really common. It's a myth that once you're better, you will be better forever. I've had times where I've been happy and not depressed, but they've not lasted forever.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND