• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
In my setup I have a rope attached to a radiator. The anchoring point as at such height that if I sit with my back pressing against the radiator it's just slightly above my neck. To pass out I'd need to lean my body forward etc. And here comes an obvious problem. If I as much as jerked backwards one time so that my body was leaning against the radiator, there wouldn't be enough pressure applied to my neck anymore. And judging by how easily the slipknot slides in both ways (and the wiki even recommends applying soap to reduce the friction even further) I don't believe the tightness of the noose itself would suffice, it would probably got loose too.

So it would seem to me that doing partial from a sitting or kneeling position while being next to an object you could accidentally lean against while unconscious is a no go. The anchoring point should be high enough that you need to at least stand on your feet to alleviate the pressure (which I'm sure is impossible while convulsing unconsciously) or alternatively, it should be placed above you in a place with no walls in your reach. That way you'd need to actually grab the thing the rope is attached to (or the rope i9tself if it's longer) with your arms and lift yourself up which again seems impossible in a state of unconsciousness.

That seems pretty logical and yet when i read the wiki or a book on the subject I saw no mention of any of this which makes me wonder whether there is some sort of misunderstanding at my part. But right now that particular way of doing it seems completely unreliable to me.

I also have another question regarding the consequences of blocking the jugular vein but not carotid artery but I think that deserves a separate thread.

Reactions: jemetire