Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
I'm on antidepressants as well but I don't have access to them

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018
No, don't even think about this method, it is supposed to be one of the most painful ways to die, it kills your liver and you slowly and agonisingly die of acute liver/renal failure. Oh did I also mention it could take as long as 2 weeks and you start to look like Homer Simpson after a few days as your blood slowly becomes toxic?

Reactions: Susannah, No Future, throwaway123 and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Not a pleasant way to go.

Signs of paracetamol overdose include drowsiness, coma, seizures, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Another name for paracetamol is acetaminophen. There is only a small difference between the maximum daily dose of paracetamol and an overdose, which can cause liver damage. Untreated paracetamol poisoning may cause varying degrees of liver injury over the 2 to 4 days following ingestion, including fulminant hepatic failure.

Reactions: throwaway123
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
No, I've done that before. I took a lethal dose but ended up in the hospital with liver failure, throwing up all over myself. It takes days to kill you. Don't try it.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
NO! Paracet is only useful when combined with strong painkillers, other drugs. Not even reliable enough then.

T

Tboy

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah don't do it. I have tried.

Think I swallowed about 200 panadol tablets washed down with cordial - I was 17 and it was all I had access to. I passed out, then woke up in the most excruciating pain.

It would have been less painful to be disemboweled.

Reactions: Susannah and useless
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
No, I've done that before. I took a lethal dose but ended up in the hospital with liver failure, throwing up all over myself. It takes days to kill you. Don't try it.
How is the health of your liver now? Fibrosis or cirrhosis?

Last edited:
U

useless

left
Aug 30, 2018
How is the health of your liver now?
I have no idea, guessing it's fine now. I did that when I was a kid and I was asleep for most of the treatment, fuck if I remember what anybody said. I got some IV antidote so no transplant.
Fibrosis or cirrhosis?
You're mixing up acute and chronic liver failure.

Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Horrible burning sensation... horrible - never ending.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Nope nope nope, paracetamol alone is a no go. You'd have to sallow lots of them, and if you survive it's really long term damage plus you'd have to go at the hospital so they can clean the paracetamol out of your body before it damages your liver and kidneys. Correct me if i'm wrong but you may get hepatitis with that if you survive so.
During your agony time you won't be able to urniate or defecate if i remember well. I don't think you'd want to be gone that way.

J

J.D.

Sep 6, 2018
I took 60-70 paracetamol tablets once to try to kill myself.

Don't do it, it's extremely painful, fucks your liver right up.

And unless you took hundreds and hundreds of tablets it literally won't work.

and you'll just be in alot of pain for a week or 2 after wards.