• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
ummm so I heard metoclopramide was good for stopping vomiting/nausea I think and I have a paramax box that says paracetamol/metoclopramide hydroxide on it, it says each tablet has 500mg paracetamol and 5mg metoclopramide, can i use this for sn?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It would help since paracetamol is also used in the SN regimen. Only the meto dose is low. Better than nothing I suppose. People have successfully ctb without an AE before.

Following Stan's guide will make everything as smooth as possible

Reactions: Kinarmi and 44nutz1977
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Paracetomol (UK/EU) is the same as acetaminophen (US). It's basically a headache pill. How does it help in CTB'ing by SN?

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
It would help since paracetamol is also used in the SN regimen. Only the meto dose is low. Better than nothing I suppose. People have successfully ctb without an AE before.

Following Stan's guide will make everything as smooth as possible
I mean I could just take more than one pill to up the meto dose right?
Paracetomol (UK/EU) is the same as acetaminophen (US). It's basically a headache pill. How does it help in CTB'ing by SN?
It's not the paracetomol that I'm focusing on, It's the meto that has 5mg of it per tablet so I was curious to see if it was usable as an antiemetic

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I mean I could just take more than one pill to up the meto dose right?

It's not the paracetomol that I'm focusing on, It's the meto that has 5mg of it per tablet so I was curious to see if it was usable as an antiemetic
Stan's guide recommends a stat dose of 1000mg paracetamol for the headaches. But that will only give you 10mg of meto

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
true, would it be bad for going past 1000mg just to reach 30mg?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
true, would it be bad for going past 1000mg just to reach 30mg?
It shouldn't really be a problem. They say adults can take up to 3000mg per day. I think you'd be okay

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
alright, thank you so much for the help and advice, hopefully it all works out.

• Love
Reactions: PeacefulTonic