S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
I currently have a decent amount of ibuprofen and paracemetol, and also a small amount of morphine.
Will taking all of them combined be a reliable way to CTB?
My method of choice was SN, but i live in Scandinavia, and getting it here is just not feasible. So i am currently looking for another method, and i was wondering if this method is a possibility.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
I'd rule the paracetamol and Ibuprofen out. From my own experience and from hearing others it's not a nice way to go, often drawn out and painful, rarely successful. Morphine I'm not sure about sorry.

Reactions: SeekingPeace2000
S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
I'd rule the paracetamol and Ibuprofen out. From my own experience and from hearing others it's not a nice way to go, often drawn out and painful, rarely successful. Morphine I'm not sure about sorry.
I see, i guess i will have to find another method. All i really want is a peaceful way out.
Again, thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Bad plam, almost all medication you can get hold of is not going to work well, as Wishful said it would be very long (days) and painful if you did succeed, paracetemol kills your liver slowly.

Reactions: SeekingPeace2000
S

SeekingPeace2000

May 8, 2020
Bad plam, almost all medication you can get hold of is not going to work well, as Wishful said it would be very long (days) and painful if you did succeed, paracetemol kills your liver slowly.
Oh my god..........