vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
i know i know, mostly you just throw up, or get sent to the hospital and your stomach pumped. but could it actually work? i'm very skinny for my height (48kg at 5,9) i can very easily get my hands on more than 200. could i maybe take a few other pills to stop nausua?

Reactions: pain6batch9
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
I think you'd just vomit it up regardless because of the amount required.

I took 24 in four hours once for an awful toothache and all I had the most insane stomach pain for an hour before vomiting up black bile for four hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: XcatnipX, Bleneviola, yowai and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You'll never get enough down before they come back up. And you'll likely just do damage to your liver and kidneys.

• Informative
Reactions: XcatnipX, Bleneviola, opheliaoveragain and 5 others
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Reactions: sugarb, Bleneviola and locked*n*loaded
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
There's a good chance you'll also fuck your stomach, too. I took some high but still prescribed doses of aspirin and am still in huge amounts of pain, many weeks later. I've come off my antacids today in preparation for a gastroscopy in a fortnight and I can already feel the hellfire burning in my stomach just below the rib cage. It will be horrendous by tonight. I don't want to think about next Thursday, never mind a fortnight when I have the procedure. Trust me, do not muck around with aspirin or any other painkiller. Even the OTC stuff can fuck you up in ways you can't contemplate.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: waiting93, vanillamilkshakes, CatLvr and 3 others
yowai

yowai

Aug 28, 2024
Those over the counter meds have a high likelihood of survival with health consequences

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes and Bleneviola
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
It will cause stomach bleed we had cases but never fatal they survived.

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
You've already received good advice on aspirin. I will say that OTC meds and even most prescribed medications are very unlikely to kill you in an OD situation. If you can keep enough of them down you run the risk of organ damage, but very rarely are they sufficient to ctb. The drugs with dangerous lethal doses are rarely available anywhere outside of a direct administration by a Healthcare professional who can ensure you only receive a safe dose.

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
You've already received good advice on aspirin. I will say that OTC meds and even most prescribed medications are very unlikely to kill you in an OD situation. If you can keep enough of them down you run the risk of organ damage, but very rarely are they sufficient to ctb. The drugs with dangerous lethal doses are rarely available anywhere outside of a direct administration by a Healthcare professional who can ensure you only receive a safe dose.
thank u for ur help :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: pain6batch9