• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
So let's just say… I'm having trouble finding ctb methods that I'm comfortable with. And the only methods that I have on my plate are train and otc meditations. I really want to do medications as I'd much rather die in the comfort of my home than on a train track, in pieces. But some people are telling me it's not very reliable. Is that entirely true? Is there at least any medication that I can buy without a prescription that (even in large amounts) will make me od? If not… I'll have to start thinking more about the train method,, but if medications are possible, I'd much rather do that. Any advice and recommendations would be much appreciated.

Reactions: squirley
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
From what I've heard, OTC medications are not reliable, if you can get SN or similar it would be better. However I'm not really into the OTC medications, so it could work, but I don't recommend you trying it without knowing the possible effects

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, it's not recommended from what I'm aware. Suicide simply isn't straightforward in this world, and after all we exist in such an anti-suicide society, if people could easily overdose on otc medication then the medication would be restricted so that people don't ctb in such a way. It's horrible how there isn't the option to just peacefully exit existence but sadly it's just the reality.

Reactions: Zephyr141 and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
What OTC exactly?
The amount would need to be so large and even then it probably wouldn't work. And you'd end up with super stomach pains. Puke. Dizziness. Possible damage to kidneys etc.

Before I looked at other methods in a relaxed state.
I had a snap moment where I popped a bunch of meds. Stronger than otc. Plus booze.
I was fucked. For a couple days.
Wasn't fun.
Then got mad at my self for failing.

Reactions: cloveriskindaupset
cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
What OTC exactly?
The amount would need to be so large and even then it probably wouldn't work. And you'd end up with super stomach pains. Puke. Dizziness. Possible damage to kidneys etc.

Before I looked at other methods in a relaxed state.
I had a snap moment where I popped a bunch of meds. Stronger than otc. Plus booze.
I was fucked. For a couple days.
Wasn't fun.
Then got mad at my self for failing.
I just bought a pack of 25 extra strength (50 mg per tablet) Benadryl as people kept saying Benadryl is "easy" to od on. Might buy another pack sometime this week if I need more pills. If I took this pack of pill with perhaps some alcohol, would it do anything significant?
From what I've heard, OTC medications are not reliable, if you can get SN or similar it would be better. However I'm not really into the OTC medications, so it could work, but I don't recommend you trying it without knowing the possible effects
What does SN stand for exactly? I've never heard of the term before? (I'm new here lol)
No, it's not recommended from what I'm aware. Suicide simply isn't straightforward in this world, and after all we exist in such an anti-suicide society, if people could easily overdose on otc medication then the medication would be restricted so that people don't ctb in such a way. It's horrible how there isn't the option to just peacefully exit existence but sadly it's just the reality.
Damn :,(

Last edited:
sylver

sylver

Dec 17, 2021
I just bought a pack of 25 extra strength (50 mg per tablet) Benadryl as people kept saying Benadryl is "easy" to od on. Might buy another pack sometime this week if I need more pills. If I took this pack of pill with perhaps some alcohol, would it do anything significant?

What does SN stand for exactly? I've never heard of the term before? (I'm new here lol)

Here's a cool video explaining what happens when you overdose on Benadryl:

So yeah, don't do it. SN is much much more reliable. There should be a post somewhere on this forum explaining all the acronyms.

cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
Here's a cool video explaining what happens when you overdose on Benadryl:

So yeah, don't do it. SN is much much more reliable. There should be a post somewhere on this forum explaining all the acronyms.

Darn so i payed 14 bucks for a pack a Benadryl at CVS for nothing :/ lol ok well. At least I didn't do something dumb. Thanks for the info.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

Sn is called sodium nitrite

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Otc mean over the counter medicines, some Medicines you can get from pharmacy without prescription those are called otc medicine like Tylenol

I guess I understood this comment properly lol
I meant what otc med exactly.
Not what is otc lul op knew what I meant somehow.
When the op said benadryl.
I was going to say bad idea but you guys already did.

Reactions: Vizzy