Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I've been hearing contradictory accounts.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Zecko

Zecko

life is killing me
Sep 2, 2024
I've been hearing contradictory accounts.
I tried Tapentadol once, it wasn't enough, but it was very pleasant. I fell asleep without any pain.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I tried Olanzapine and fell asleep deeply and without any pain. But you need at least more than 2 days before be found

X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
It's like falling asleep.. but chances of waking up are significant (with or without hypoxic brain injury) which is why it's not considered a reliable way to depart the living.

Mixing your opioid with benzos and alcohol potentiate (increase) risk of the overdose being fatal. Something that one needs to remember.

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils and Spectre
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I tried Olanzapine and fell asleep deeply and without any pain. But you need at least more than 2 days before be found
Olanzapine is not an opioid. It's an atypical antipsychotic or a serotonin-dopamine antagonist.

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Why's that?

S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
Why's that?
Cause i took about more of 2,2 grams of olanzapine with xanax also and zopiclone and after been found more than 24 hours later, i survived
But i have been in coma during 8 days and doctors said that i was so lucky, so i think with more time before be found, it could be a good way.

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
Cause i took about more of 2,2 grams of olanzapine with xanax also and zopiclone and after been found more than 24 hours later, i survived
But i have been in coma during 8 days and doctors said that i was so lucky, so i think with more time before be found, it could be a good way.
where would you get olanzapine (and xanax come to that.)

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I mean considering how many people use opioids every day for their enjoyable effects, and since like a hundred thousand die a year from it, doesn't sound like a bad way to go. Just kinda fall asleep

HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
Personally, I've heard nothing bad about this method. I almost went through with it while I was in Vietnam (got straight-up offered some opioids in the backpacker district).

• Informative
Reactions: Spectre
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
It's like falling asleep.. but chances of waking up are significant (with or without hypoxic brain injury) which is why it's not considered a reliable way to depart the living.

Mixing your opioid with benzos and alcohol potentiate (increase) risk of the overdose being fatal. Something that one needs to remember.
I took 450k of tylenol pm and a bottle of nyquil. Went to sleep so peacefully after some vomiting and was so happy because I thought I wasn't going to wake up. Woke up in the fucking hospital. 😢