sleepyllama81

sleepyllama81

sleepy llama 🦙
Mar 30, 2024
I'm so scared to buy any of the other stuff like SN because I have to go through some questionable links and honestly I'm scared to even click them.
I was reading some others post and I saw someone say something about oleander and it would work for me because 1. its easily accessible, they have them at the home depot literally like 5 minutes away from me 2. I'm a plant person so nobody would question me bringing a new plant into the house.
I just don't know how to make sure it works? Like do I just buy the leaves and chew on them or do I need to do some mad scientist type stuff and make a herbal tea? If anyone knows/has any information on oleander lmk plz.

Or literally any other method that is easily accessible/won't raise any eyebrows? I've never talked to anyone about how I feel, never a therapist, my parents, friends, etc so I have a bit of an advantage in that regard.

Reactions: cranberrys
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Its quite dangerous, and has been used in murders(since Medical Examiners rarely test for it as a cause of death), but it may be quite painful, better do more research