FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I'm feeling euphoric and happy, I believe is because I made a dream come true, I got a bit tatt today. But I have some peaks of extreme sadness and apathy, the other day I feel good and euphoric (daydreaming and maniac thoughts). Am I a bipolar depressed? Or is it normal?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm feeling euphoric and happy, I believe is because I made a dream come true, I got a bit tatt today. But I have some peaks of extreme sadness and apathy, the other day I feel good and euphoric (daydreaming and maniac thoughts). Am I a bipolar depressed? Or is it normal?
Could be bipolar if this happens often

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Bring depressed doesn't mean you're sad 100% of the time. You might feel temporarily jubilant about something (like getting a near perfect score on a hard exam), only for those symptoms to return. But it's usually short lived.

If you're experience peaks and valleys on a regular basis, you may be bi-polar. I'm not a medical professional, but thats my best guess.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Bring depressed doesn't mean you're sad 100% of the time. You might feel temporarily jubilant about something (like getting a near perfect score on a hard exam), only for those symptoms to return. But it's usually short lived.

If you're experience peaks and valleys on a regular basis, you may be bi-polar. I'm not a medical professional, but thats my best guess.
I change humour, easily sometimes I'm quite impulsive. I'm an agriculture worker, I have access to poisons and sometimes it's tempting, there's a voice in my head asking me to give it a try and drink. When I'm reading sure that life doesn't worth, I will definitely give it a try.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshClouds