• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I just want to know if normal medicine works to overdose with, a friend told me theydon't and even the depression ones wouldn't work, so what am I supposed to do?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
High dose opioids and benzos are the best but you need to combine them with other depressants

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
High dose opioids and benzos are the best but you need to combine them with other depressants
Benzos are really hard to OD on now, even when you take a load of them. Also, opioids will not working well if OP has any degree of tolerance from having used any in the past for whatever reason.

gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
OD or die? bc you can die from taking too much paracetamol (don't do it, you will suffer a long painful death)

meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
OD or die? bc you can die from taking too much paracetamol (don't do it, you will suffer a long painful death)
yeah, I don't really want a painful death
I was thinking about overdosing with sleeping pills, prob wont die but idk