• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
It looks easy to obtain and there are far worse side effects from poisonous plants. Technically how much\what purity would one need to die

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Realistically, there is almost no chance.

Reactions: demuic
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
What are the effects precisely?
I'm not an expert in nicotine poisoning, so I can't answer this question. But if it's your chosen method you can always google for symptoms.

Last edited:
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
I wouldn't use nicotine as a method^^"
I mean... I've been smoking for 7 years now (started when I was 14) and trust me, a nicotine od isn't funny, from what I've read.
I'd say its similar to smoking too many cigs at once. You get lightheaded, dizzy, nauseous and feel cold shivers.
Eventually, you'll start puking your guts out and feel like crap for atleast a few hours...
And it isn't a reliable method, too.

Reactions: siray
N

N2Narcosis

Jun 5, 2021
I knew somebody who survived an OD on nicotine. They didn't give details but it wasn't a good time.

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
One of the most common symptoms of a nicotine overdose is vomiting, and so if you've taken it orally, you'll most likely puke it up and end up with pain & nausea instead. Even if pure nicotine would be more lethal than cyanide, it isn't reliable. A man survived an intake of 4 grams of pure nicotine and ended up surviving (although the circumstances are unclear). The same published paper also dismisses the LD50 estimate of 1mg/kg. Most cases I've read about are accidental poisonings in small dosages found in e-cigarettes, patches and gums, so I can't say for sure what the symptoms of a self-delivered 99% pure nicotine injection of 5+ grams would be (injection would be ideal). In the 2083 - A European Declaration of Independence manifesto, the author mentioned that he had purchased pure nicotine from China to be used as some sort of biological weapon. He described the shipping process as going smooth without a problem. I'm not sure if he ended up using nicotine as a poison or not.

Long story short:
* Pure nicotine is deadly and can easily be purchased.
* It's not a reliable method.
* Taken orally would most likely lead to a failed attempt.
* Symptoms from poisonings are extremely unpleasant (these were accidental poisonings, often in small dosages).
* I am not sure how fast death would be or what the symptoms of an injection of pure nicotine in a dose of 5+ grams via bloodstream injection would be, don't know if it'd be painful.

I'm still curious about the injection method. Excerpt from Kobert's 1906 study:
After 1–4 mg of nicotine, these authors felt a burning sensation in the mouth, scratchy throat, increased saliva excretion, followed by a feeling of warmness emanating from the stomach, which spread over the chest and from the head to the toes and fingertips. Afterwards, the subjects became agitated, suffered from headache, dizziness, numbness, cloudy vision and hearing, light sensitivity, anxiety, dryness of the throat, coldness of the limbs, ructus [belch], flatulence, nausea, vomiting and rectal tenesmus. Respiration was accelerated and labored, pulse rate increased initially, and rose directly with the increasing dose; but later rose and fell erratically. After 45 min the experimenters lost consciousness. One of them suffered clonic seizures for 2 h, particularly of the respiratory muscles, also tremors of the limbs and shivering over the whole body. After the initial recovery, feelings of exhaustion, drowsiness and bleakness remained for 3 days.

I wouldn't recommend nicotine overdose as it's not a reliable, safe or peaceful method.
Adding to this, pure nicotine can be bought legally. https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-buy-pure-nicotine-legally--2661615.html

Last edited:
Reactions: logan