T

Teepbak

May 16, 2021
If I were to visit Tijuana and ask a taxi driver to take me to a pharmacy, could I easily purchase Nembutal? Is it for sale at every pharmacy or only some? Do I need certain documentation to purchase it?

Reactions: Yennireyes, eternalmelancholy and Pen>Sword
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I asked this before as well with no responses. I could just take a weekend trip down to Mexico if it was easily available to find as a gringo. If you do go, make sure to stay in the nicer touristy areas and check the travel advisory warnings for cartel activity in the area you are headed to.

It is probably just easier/safe to source it through A/B/D but the cost is so high. From my understanding a 100ml bottle only costs ~$10-30 USD in Mexico. They must be making a killing upcharging 2000-5000%. Especially since the cost of living is so low in Mexico.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, siray and Wrennie
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I think you might have better success in Bolivia or Peru.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and uglyduckling21
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The PPeH has a lot of info on this actually, and it details the experiences of a couple of Exit members who attempted to obtain it that way (many were successful, but their reports may be outdated). It also provides the locations of the best places to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword and killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
There's a few pharmacies in the PPeH that supposedly have sold it but I guess things can change fast. It's definitely not at sale at every pharmacy only very few. I live in Mexico and don't think it's that easy tbh.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Wrennie and eternalmelancholy
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
You liv
There's a few pharmacies in the PPeH that supposedly have sold it but I guess things can change fast. It's definitely not at sale at every pharmacy only very few. I live in Mexico and don't think it's that easy tbh.
You live in Mexico? Help us do some on the ground research and let us know where we could find it.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

The PPH is outdated in several different categories. It really needs an overhaul and rewrite.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Wrennie
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I remember asking a member who was based in mexico, and they said it isn't possible anymore. I couldn't help thinking though that it may be possible, but down to 'what you look like' if you look like a normal everyday person, then you may have problems. whereas if you look a bit ruff around the edges and would be comfortable in a situation like that, willing to pay a bribe. it may still be possible. I don't know this for certain its just a thought i had on the matter. the same with buying most things illegal, if you don't look right in the situation your probably going to get turned away.

what i can say is it seems alot easier in peru, there's a whole street with about 20 vet shops, alot have been named in the PPH as selling it. surely the lava of averages would be in your favour aswell lol

Reactions: Wrennie and Pen>Sword
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
to be absolutely honest it's extremely difficult to get any even for a local mexican who knows his country well, it was easy several years ago.

D and A work directly with the laboratories that produce the pento vet currently available by purchasing from them.

On the other hand I know that it is easy to get some in Thailand even now, in Bangkok, recently a friend inquired at a veterinary clinic and it is possible to get some by sliding few baht under the table (Thai people accept everything for money).

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, LifeQuitter2018 and Pen>Sword
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
to be absolutely honest it's extremely difficult to get any even for a local mexican who knows his country well, it was easy several years ago.

D and A work directly with the laboratories that produce the pento vet currently available by purchasing from them.

On the other hand I know that it is easy to get some in Thailand even now, in Bangkok, recently a friend inquired at a veterinary clinic and it is possible to get some by sliding few baht under the table (Thai people accept everything for money).

Thats what they say to do in Peru aswell, pay a bribe i think of like $100. when the stuff costs like $10 its a massive amount even if you offered 2 0r 300 it would still be cheap. money talks, especially in places where things cost so little and the standard of living is lower

Reactions: Pen>Sword and alown