drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Is it really the perfect method?
If i drink N, will it be 100% success rate painless death?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yes. I would say it´s the best, most reliable and peaceful method.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Is it really the perfect method?
If i drink N, will it be 100% success rate painless death?
Yes but you will never obtain it unless you travel for it.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Yes but you will never obtain it unless you travel for it.
Yeah i know, unfortunately.
If i was in America in Texas i'd drive to Mexico, but i'm in Europe there is no way i can bring N through the airport.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Wouldn't call it "perfect" but its one of the most known reliable and comfortable ways to CTB.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah i know, unfortunately.
If i was in America in Texas i'd drive to Mexico, but i'm in Europe there is no way i can bring N through the airport.
When N was available online, many Europeans received their order. We're just unlucky that it's no longer available online, hopefully one day it will come back

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Like all methods- it probably has it's own ways it can fail. I think there is a failure thread on here using N- they didn't take enough. Seeing as it's illegal in most places I imagine- how will you be sure you have the genuine article if you are actually lucky enough to source it? I think maybe exit international do a test kit but you probably need very strict criteria to apply.

Supposedly, it tastes disgusting as well. It's maybe the best thing we have (sort of) available but I doubt it's an all together pleasurable experience.

Plus- it's only going to be 100% fool proof if it's administered in a clinic. They're bound to have standby procedures if things don't work.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, N is not perfect. No method can be perfect as there is always a way to fail each method. It could be the person using the method not being careful enough regarding the required dosages of medications to go through with the ctb, being found too early, or the body's countermeasures to toxic substances inside the body. I have heard of someone who failed N, so, its not perfect. Despite it not being perfect, its still and will always be one of the best methods to use to leave this hellish world. Unfortunately, many restrictions have been placed on the process of obtaining N so theres also another reason why its not perfect, as its extremely inaccessible.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
It's not illegal in most places...It's only readily accessible to vets or in some places with prescription from a vet. It wouldn't be easy or practical to fake the distinct packaging of vet N at all, with the trademark metallic seal etc just to fill it with sugar water

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
What is the DL in IV ? I saw 20g orally