• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
It would mean a lot if someone could PM me and let me know if my SN is from a legit place, or just comment here and say I could PM you to verify!

Reactions: Funeralprincess
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
do the blood test dip it into a little bit of blood if it turns brown your good to go

HappinessEmbodied

HappinessEmbodied

Depressed Bitch
Apr 21, 2022
do the blood test dip it into a little bit of blood if it turns brown your good to go
Once I receive it physically I will, I was hoping to verify the source as I just bought it

N

nonamer

Jan 23, 2022
I am wondering about the SN I have already bought too. It does state on the website that it is: 99+% NaNO2 for food and manufacturing but not on the container I received. I am cautious of opening the bottle to test due to it possibly losing effectiveness.

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
I am wondering about the SN I have already bought too. It does state on the website that it is: 99+% NaNO2 for food and manufacturing but not on the container I received. I am cautious of opening the bottle to test due to it possibly losing effectiveness.
Why do people keep thinking any exposure to air will instantly contaminate sn? Yes, it breaks down into nitrate when exposed to air and moisture. At normal room temp and humidity it would take over a week for it to break down from 99% pure to about 90% pure, which is still way more than pure enough to CTB with.

Heck, you could still use it to CTB even if it was degraded to 50% purity. You'd just have to consume twice as much, thats all.

This is a simple, well known, well documented chemical. Why all the BS speculation?

N

nonamer

Jan 23, 2022
Why do people keep thinking any exposure to air will instantly contaminate sn? Yes, it breaks down into nitrate when exposed to air and moisture. At normal room temp and humidity it would take over a week for it to break down from 99% pure to about 90% pure, which is still way more than pure enough to CTB with.

Heck, you could still use it to CTB even if it was degraded to 50% purity. You'd just have to consume twice as much, thats all.

This is a simple, well known, well documented chemical. Why all the BS speculation?

In other words, you should only test it a week before consumption? Anything longer and it will breakdown further once it is exposed to air in the container. Plus, the fact that you could vomit will make it that much more difficult to keep down twice as much.

Minimizing the risk of failure is my only goal and not risking the breakdown of SN to an "about" of purity.