• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Hello, I thought that it would be a good idea to share my plan with SN and I guess ask if I've missed something. Im gonna CTB within 2-3 weeks from now and this my initial setup.

Sodium Nitrite: Im gonna receive 98% purity of Sodium nitrite (NANO2). With it Im gonna mix 25 grams with 50 ml of water. And im gonna make two glasses out of it (2x25g SN) incase I throw up.

Benzodiazepines: I bought 50 pills of Difludiazepam x 2.5 mg. Difludiazepam is a RC Benzo available on the Swedish market. According to the PPH I was supposed to crush 10 pills and throw them into water. Just to relieve anxiety/tension before I CTB.

Antiemetics: Here is where my "waterproof plan" is leaking. I won't be able to get Metoclopramide or any non OTC Antiemetics. But I thought I would still have it a go with taking Omeprazol x 10 pills (For acid reflux as well as to help the SN into the small intestine). I will look into more OTC options as well. (Question) Isn't there any antiemetic NSAID drugs that are OTC?

Painkillers: Paracetamol and/or Ibuprofen. (5 + 5) Just for extra comfort in case it would hurt whilst ingesting/from tachycardia.

Material: A summary of what I presented already.
  1. 25 g x 2 SN + water solution (50ml water x 2)
  2. 10 Difludiazepam (2.5 mg) bombed/crushed into water
  3. Omeprazol x 10 pills
  4. Paracetamol + ibuprofen 5 pills for respective substance
  5. A Bucket in case I throw up
My own thoughts:
So what im lacking here in my thought right now is a good antiemetic as well as some kind of blood pressure medicine for tachycardia. This I guess is more of my recipe to CTB more than it is a method. I might do a diary kind of thing the day when I CTB. We will see about that though. Right now its in my best interest to ask you guys if you see any flaw in my "recipe" and if there is more to add, as well as if Ive forgotten something. I am also asking for advice on an antiemetic over the counter if there is any. Peace and love to all of you.

Last Dance

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
You have a pretty good plan. Somethings i suggest u alter.

I'm not sure if i understand right but you dont need both paracetamol and ibuprofen and 5 seems a lot. Keep it under 1000mg for paracetamol and i think its 600mg for ibuprufen.

Not having antiemetics can be problem look in the SN guide for OTC alternatives. You can get motion sickness tablets. If possible see a doc and get meto or ondansetron prescibed. I think thats the only weak point you have.

Blood presure meds arent necessary and since you are taking benzos you will be calm i suppose.

Reactions: Last dance and Praestat_Mori
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Without AE some people make 3 cups of sn to make up for it or something. But you're probably good as is 👍

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Last dance and Praestat_Mori
F

fmak

Jul 27, 2024
Since you are concerned of pain & not succeeding, isn't it easier to get a 9mm, point to the roof of your mouth and boom 100% effective, you won't even know that you are gone.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Last dance
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
Since you are concerned of pain & not succeeding, isn't it easier to get a 9mm, point to the roof of your mouth and boom 100% effective, you won't even know that you are gone.
A lot of people don't want that. Me included, I'd like to fade away slowly rather than just be gone. Some people also aren't trained with firearms and can make a simple mistake, or simply can't obtain one.

Reactions: Decided98, shadow_sunset, cowboypants and 2 others
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
You have a pretty good plan. Somethings i suggest u alter.

I'm not sure if i understand right but you dont need both paracetamol and ibuprofen and 5 seems a lot. Keep it under 1000mg for paracetamol and i think its 600mg for ibuprufen.

Not having antiemetics can be problem look in the SN guide for OTC alternatives. You can get motion sickness tablets. If possible see a doc and get meto or ondansetron prescibed. I think thats the only weak point you have.

Blood presure meds arent necessary and since you are taking benzos you will be calm i suppose.
I will then take less painkillers than I intended, thankyou for your input! Btw doesnt motion sickness tablets work in a different kind of part of the brain with more emphasis on the ear balance? Something like that.
Without AE some people make 3 cups of sn to make up for it or something. But you're probably good as is 👍
Thanks for your answer man. I did buy 100g of SN so it wouldn't hurt making 3 glasses
Its a pain in the ass in Sweden to get a gun. I would have to do it illegal and it just feels like unecessary work if you feel me? Also im not really scared of the pain/ not succeding its more about that when it comes to things like this im a perfectonist who needs everything in order since its a big deal for me.
A lot of people don't want that. Me included, I'd like to fade away slowly rather than just be gone. Some people also aren't trained with firearms and can make a simple mistake, or simply can't obtain one.
I agree with this 100% I would rather "feel" the transition than just everything turning dark straight away. Also because im curious what will happend and if its true about "releasing dmt upon death and seeing your best memories flash in front of you"

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboypants
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
I will then take less painkillers than I intended, thankyou for your input! Btw doesnt motion sickness tablets work in a different kind of part of the brain with more emphasis on the ear balance? Something like that.
Yeah that's why I suggested in getting the antiemetics but these antihistamines are better than nothing imo.

Reactions: Last dance