generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Okay I think I figured it all out. This site has helped a lot. Okay, so my plan is to do the charcoal method. I might blog and time stamp my attempt for you guys, I have seen others do it. But, my plan is I have told everyone that I am moving away and cutting contact/low contact with mostly everyone, because I just need a "fresh start" So I am good on that part. Then I wanna drive to my dads cabin hours away (he never goes to it) and go into the small bathroom, or do it in my car outside the cabin. That part I still need to figure out. Then I will use the chimmney starter I bought, let the charcoal go to that ash gray. Put the charcoal in a small portable grill I also bought and put it in the bathroom/back of my car. Depending which one I decide I will either wait like 30-45 minutes, or just get in instantly. I plan on taking CBD once I put the grill in the bathroom/car. Then I will just sit there and wait. I do not have a CO meter, as I can not find one around where I live, and holy shit they are $$$ online. At least the ones that reach 10000 ppm. So I will have the chart pulled up. That is really all. If you guys see flaws in this PLEASE let me know! If I am missing anything, or you want to add in anything let me know. I am all ears. I am not 100% sure when I will do this as I need to pack all my stuff up and make everything seem believable, but my goal is by July at the very least.

• Love
Reactions: fay13
Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
Your method can be successful, but you must consider that the cabin space is completely filled with CO, don't forget to take a propranolol pill and a nerve sedative pill two hours before doing this procedure, because the body is exposed to CO and CO2. Panic mode enters, in this state your mind tries to survive unintentionally and may drag you out of the cabin.
Try to use a cloth mask, because smoky air can have irritating impurities, I don't know how old you are, if you can drink a little alcohol.
Lock your hands and feet inside the cabin so that if panic happens, you have no way out.
Consider the maximum fuel consumption for CO production.

• Hugs
Reactions: generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Your method can be successful, but you must consider that the cabin space is completely filled with CO, don't forget to take a propranolol pill and a nerve sedative pill two hours before doing this procedure, because the body is exposed to CO and CO2. Panic mode enters, in this state your mind tries to survive unintentionally and may drag you out of the cabin.
Try to use a cloth mask, because smoky air can have irritating impurities, I don't know how old you are, if you can drink a little alcohol.
Lock your hands and feet inside the cabin so that if panic happens, you have no way out.
Consider the maximum fuel consumption for CO production.
I plan on duct taping the bathroom/car if that is what you mean. And I won't lie I am not sure what those are, or even if I could get my hands on it. I will be tied down too. Got that covered. And I am 19, I could easily get my hands on some though, I just do not know if I could push myself too or if my body will let me. I have always hated alcohol. What does the alcohol do? Make it so I am less aware? More comfortable? And, I have a 10 pound bag of charcoal and I wanna use the whole bag.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In some cases when people used a lot of alcohol and/or sedative meds in some cases it failed, there are threads aound here. It's not scientifically tested what really happens if there is a lot of alcohol in the blood maybe it reduces the amount of CO that can be absorbed .... just to think about it. When the concentration is high enough one shoud be unconsious quickly anyway whether with or without alc./meds.

Regarding the question whether to wait some time or not before going into the room /car, when the door is opened the concentration of CO will decrease for sure, how much (?) I don't know would be subject to be tested in the environment with a CO meter, can enough CO be rebuilt once you are in the room and when you want to seal the door from inside you would not need a too high co concentration because you might be unconscious before you are done sealing the door properly.

These are thoughts.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it will be much more difficult if you enter the room and "wait" for the build-up of CO to occur. You're much more likely to suffer unwanted affects from the CO like headache, nausea, etc. Even a small bathroom is a large room (relatively) and will take some time to for CO levels to reach a level to render you unconscious let alone cause death. I'm concerned that only one chimney starter of charcoal will not produce enough CO to fill the volume of space in the bathroom as far as reaching a lethal level of CO. Certainly lesser amount of CO can kill you, too, but as the level produce is decreased the likelihood of only suffering grave injury increases and I'm sure you don't want that. IMO, a smaller space would be much better, such as a tent. Or, you could increase the amount of charcoal you use. That's what I would do. cO poisoning is one of those methods where more is better.

• Love
Reactions: fay13 and Praestat_Mori
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
I think it will be much more difficult if you enter the room and "wait" for the build-up of CO to occur. You're much more likely to suffer unwanted affects from the CO like headache, nausea, etc. Even a small bathroom is a large room (relatively) and will take some time to for CO levels to reach a level to render you unconscious let alone cause death. I'm concerned that only one chimney starter of charcoal will not produce enough CO to fill the volume of space in the bathroom as far as reaching a lethal level of CO. Certainly lesser amount of CO can kill you, too, but as the level produce is decreased the likelihood of only suffering grave injury increases and I'm sure you don't want that. IMO, a smaller space would be much better, such as a tent. Or, you could increase the amount of charcoal you use. That's what I would do. cO poisoning is one of those methods where more is better.
Yeah i was thinking that too. and i have a i believe is 10 or 12 bound bag of charcoal. i plan on using it all. and i would go for a tent 100%, and wanted too, but i don't know which one id need, and holy shit they're pricy, at least around where i live.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
What

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah i was thinking that too. and i have a i believe is 10 or 12 bound bag of charcoal. i plan on using it all. and i would go for a tent 100%, and wanted too, but i don't know which one id need, and holy shit they're pricy, at least around where i live.
Did you happen to find (and read) the CO Megathread? Lots of good info in there.

• Yay!
Reactions: 90starve and generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Did you happen to find (and read) the CO Megathread? Lots of good info in there.
Yess so many times too. That is pretty much the only thing I have read on here. It just does not answer all my questions. At least that I could find.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yess so many times too. That is pretty much the only thing I have read on here. It just does not answer all my questions. At least that I could find.
Having a meter capable of measuring up to 10000 PPM (or more) is the best bet. That way you know for certain that you are generating (have generated) a high enough level of CO to reach unconsciousness quickly followed by death soon after. It just eliminates the possibility of a lot of needless suffering in my view. Short of a meter, I think all you can do is utilize the smallest space possible with as much (reasonably) charcoal as you can. If you use a tent, practice getting in and out of it so you can do so quickly and lose as little CO as possible when you enter. Hold your breath as you're getting in so you have time enough to get the flap closed and zipped. You could try throwing a tarp of some kind on top of the tent to help contain the CO, also. Sealing the seams wouldn't hurt, either.

• Love
Reactions: fay13 and generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Having a meter capable of measuring up to 10000 PPM (or more) is the best bet. That way you know for certain that you are generating (have generated) a high enough level of CO to reach unconsciousness quickly followed by death soon after. It just eliminates the possibility of a lot of needless suffering in my view. Short of a meter, I think all you can do is utilize the smallest space possible with as much (reasonably) charcoal as you can. If you use a tent, practice getting in and out of it so you can do so quickly and lose as little CO as possible when you enter. Hold your breath as you're getting in so you have time enough to get the flap closed and zipped. You could try throwing a tarp of some kind on top of the tent to help contain the CO, also. Sealing the seams wouldn't hurt, either.
Yes I wish I could get one but I truly can not afford it:( But thank you so much, I think I will just go with a tent at this point because it seems the most reasonable. And most likely to work that way. I seriously appreciate it. <3
Do you personally think a 10/12 pound bag of charcoal is enough?

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do you personally think a 10/12 pound bag of charcoal is enough?
Personally, if I didn't have a meter, I would use all the charcoal I could get my hands on, within reason, of course. You need to account for loss of CO, even in the best sealed tent. I think overkill is your friend with this method. In a small tent, for one or two persons MAX, I think I'd use at a minimum, at least 3 LARGE chimney starters full of charcoal. Not sure how that would translate to weight. I'd say use two 10/12 lb bags of charcoal just to be safe. It's no joke that failing at this method can leave you as a vegetable, potentially, and you might not be left in a condition where you could even try this, or another method, ever again. More is better. If two bags of 10/12 lb fill up two small barbecue grills, that is what I would do. I would not want to fail at this method. This is my method, also, but I bought a meter and plan to conduct some testing before I go through with it to make sure I can get the CO level up to where I want it and that I can reliably repeat my procedure for when it really counts.

• Love
Reactions: fay13 and generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
Personally, if I didn't have a meter, I would use all the charcoal I could get my hands on, within reason, of course. You need to account for loss of CO, even in the best sealed tent. I think overkill is your friend with this method. In a small tent, for one or two persons MAX, I think I'd use at a minimum, at least 3 LARGE chimney starters full of charcoal. Not sure how that would translate to weight. I'd say use two 10/12 lb bags of charcoal just to be safe. It's no joke that failing at this method can leave you as a vegetable, potentially, and you might not be left in a condition where you could even try this, or another method, ever again. More is better. If two bags of 10/12 lb fill up two small barbecue grills, that is what I would do. I would not want to fail at this method. This is my method, also, but I bought a meter and plan to conduct some testing before I go through with it to make sure I can get the CO level up to where I want it and that I can reliably repeat my procedure for when it really counts.
Thank you. I think I will try this, and yes over kill is my exact thing I am reaching for. I will go buy another chimney starter and a tent.. I only have one grill an do not think I could afford another one especially with buying another chimney starter, a tent, and more charcoal so I hope mine works (I feel like it will, looks big enough) I pray I do not become a vegatable. Tbh, my family would 100% pull the plug if I had any brain damage like that so it isn't a HUGE worry to be honest, but don't get me wrong it is something I still am 110% am going to avoid. I hope when you decide to do the method that it works. Maybe I could get some trial runs in.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you. I think I will try this, and yes over kill is my exact thing I am reaching for. I will go buy another chimney starter and a tent.. I only have one grill an do not think I could afford another one especially with buying another chimney starter, a tent, and more charcoal so I hope mine works (I feel like it will, looks big enough) I pray I do not become a vegatable. Tbh, my family would 100% pull the plug if I had any brain damage like that so it isn't a HUGE worry to be honest, but don't get me wrong it is something I still am 110% am going to avoid. I hope when you decide to do the method that it works. Maybe I could get some trial runs in.
I think making sure you have the time necessary and are not interrupted is one of the biggest considerations. Obviously, people have died from much less CO than what a charcoal grill should generate into a small tent. Every year people die in their sleep from faulty furnaces and plugged up chimneys and I'd bet a whole bunch of money that the level of CO in their houses were not anywhere near what will be inside of a tent from burning charcoals.

You've seen this chart, correct?

172836 CO Levels Chart

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
I think making sure you have the time necessary and are not interrupted is one of the biggest considerations. Obviously, people have died from much less CO than what a charcoal grill should generate into a small tent. Every year people die in their sleep from faulty furnaces and plugged up chimneys and I'd bet a whole bunch of money that the level of CO in their houses were not anywhere near what will be inside of a tent from burning charcoals.

You've seen this chart, correct?

View attachment 114496
Yes I have. It is what I plan to go off of since I do not have a meter. And for sure, I have been planning this suicide for a LONG time and have been researching a lot. I just found this website not long ago and my plan is soonish (late June early early July is my goal) and it has helped with final questions I had that I could not find myself lol.

• Love
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
this was a very informtaive thread for people who want to use the charcoal method , i wish you the best of luck @generaltonight1709 , it seems you have everything locked and loaded

im also using this method and i wish i had as much freedom as you do , sadly i still live with my parents and rely on them financially , i can't do it anytime i want as i have to wait for them leave and be alone with my self.

im also questioning whether to go in with the charcoal in my small bathroom or put the charcoal in then close the bathroom and then go in after a while , honestly not sure , what will you be doing ?

sadly i can't afford a tent so i have to do it inside my bathroom , it is unbelievably small tho , so im confident it will work on it

im planning on using 6 kgs of lump charcoal , in my small bathroom i hopefully think it'll work.

in the end , i think i will be putting the charcoal in , waiting for CO to load fully in the bathroom and then open the door and close it as fast as i can , the reason im saying this is because in my last attempt , going in with the charcoal didin't do it for me , i hope not much CO is not when i enter and there is much more left for me CTB , i will also drink sleeping and headache meds way before everything is set , so by the time i enter , they will have taken effect

do you think this is a good idea? thank you and i wish you peace and a painless death <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
this was a very informtaive thread for people who want to use the charcoal method , i wish you the best of luck @generaltonight1709 , it seems you have everything locked and loaded

im also using this method and i wish i had as much freedom as you do , sadly i still live with my parents and rely on them financially , i can't do it anytime i want as i have to wait for them leave and be alone with my self.

im also questioning whether to go in with the charcoal in my small bathroom or put the charcoal in then close the bathroom and then go in after a while , honestly not sure , what will you be doing ?

sadly i can't afford a tent so i have to do it inside my bathroom , it is unbelievably small tho , so im confident it will work on it

im planning on using 6 kgs of lump charcoal , in my small bathroom i hopefully think it'll work.

in the end , i think i will be putting the charcoal in , waiting for CO to load fully in the bathroom and then open the door and close it as fast as i can , the reason im saying this is because in my last attempt , going in with the charcoal didin't do it for me , i hope not much CO is not when i enter and there is much more left for me CTB , i will also drink sleeping and headache meds way before everything is set , so by the time i enter , they will have taken effect

do you think this is a good idea? thank you and i wish you peace and a painless death <3
Thank you! I am really sorry that you still depend on them, I know hard it is. I will be going into my tent after wards. Ill be practicing getting in as fast as I can. And for the bathroom thing, it could be that you did not cover all vents? Maybe the CO got out right away? And I am using about that much of charcoal too so it should work. I think your plan is really good and could work. I hope the same for you! I am going to post my time stamps when I go to do this if you are still around, so maybe you could go off my plan if you needed it! I plan on doing it by end of june start of July. But thank you, I truly hope the best for you. I am so sick of this world.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and fay13
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
Thank you! I am really sorry that you still depend on them, I know hard it is. I will be going into my tent after wards. Ill be practicing getting in as fast as I can. And for the bathroom thing, it could be that you did not cover all vents? Maybe the CO got out right away? And I am using about that much of charcoal too so it should work. I think your plan is really good and could work. I hope the same for you! I am going to post my time stamps when I go to do this if you are still around, so maybe you could go off my plan if you needed it! I plan on doing it by end of june start of July. But thank you, I truly hope the best for you. I am so sick of this world.
your such a generous and sweet person , thank you for this reply , i hope everything goes peaceful and painless for you

as for my attempt i don't believe the vents are the problem , my small bathroom has a small window but once closed it's sealed tight , next time i'll tape it with this really good tape i got just to be sure, it's the only vent inside.next time i'll be using more charcoal

and as you said i'll be practing going in as fast as i can , i thought about it as i was reading your reply haha

your plan seems good and well thought , i wish you peace and comfort , see you in the other side <3 :)

• Hugs
Reactions: generaltonight1709
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
your such a generous and sweet person , thank you for this reply , i hope everything goes peaceful and painless for you

as for my attempt i don't believe the vents are the problem , my small bathroom has a small window but once closed it's sealed tight , next time i'll tape it with this really good tape i got just to be sure, it's the only vent inside.next time i'll be using more charcoal

and as you said i'll be practing going in as fast as i can , i thought about it as i was reading your reply haha

your plan seems good and well thought , i wish you peace and comfort , see you in the other side <3 :)
aww thank you ur so sweet! right back at you! same for you hun. peace is all we need <3
Oh gotchu, yeah maybe you were just unlucky, sadly that happens a lot. and that is good, I just got a tent so I am going to start practicing lol

You too!! You are just too sweet. I literally am the happiest I found a safe place where people won't yell at me for this but instead support me. It fills my heart that is so empty:))
I will see you there, I can't wait to meet you<3

• Love
Willthishelp?

Willthishelp?

Specialist
Jan 18, 2023

How much coal did u use and used a meter??

E

ella

Jul 20, 2023
I'd say use two 10/12 lb bags of charcoal just to be safe
omg, mine is space half of one man tent. i don't have a meter. thought 1kg of charcoal is overkill after lots of research. do i have to burn 4 kg of charcoal for 0.88m3?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
omg, mine is space half of one man tent. i don't have a meter. thought 1kg of charcoal is overkill after lots of research. do i have to burn 4 kg of charcoal for 0.88m3?
According to numbers floating around, you don't have to burn that much. But, when I'm ready to go, I'm not playing around with "what should be sufficient". I've got a 3 person tent, 6 chimney starters, and 4 large metal buckets, and you can be sure that I'll be burning enough charcoal to fill every one of those buckets. I have a meter and plan on topping it out at its 10000 PPM limit, and hopefully, the actual level will be much higher than that. I want/need assurance that in a few breaths that I will fall unconscious and die very shortly thereafter, and that I won't have to go through any suffering on my way to peace. I've suffered enough in some ways in my life, maybe not physically, but mentally and emotionally because of certain things I've had to deal with in my own mind. That's why I'm going for overkill - so there is no doubt about success.

• Love
Reactions: ella
E

ella

Jul 20, 2023
According to numbers floating around, you don't have to burn that much. But, when I'm ready to go, I'm not playing around with "what should be sufficient". I've got a 3 person tent, 6 chimney starters, and 4 large metal buckets, and you can be sure that I'll be burning enough charcoal to fill every one of those buckets. I have a meter and plan on topping it out at its 10000 PPM limit, and hopefully, the actual level will be much higher than that. I want/need assurance that in a few breaths that I will fall unconscious and die very shortly thereafter, and that I won't have to go through any suffering on my way to peace. I've suffered enough in some ways in my life, maybe not physically, but mentally and emotionally because of certain things I've had to deal with in my own mind. That's why I'm going for overkill - so there is no doubt about success.
i may not get how painful your life is but i can only hope that you find peace in 2 or 3 breaths.

by the way (it seems very rude or business feel, sorry about that) - doesn't the tent melt because of heat produced by those 4 buckets? and are you going to do the test and post it? if so when? thank you

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i may not get how painful your life is but i can only hope that you find peace in 2 or 3 breaths.

by the way (it seems very rude or business feel, sorry about that) - doesn't the tent melt because of heat produced by those 4 buckets? and are you going to do the test and post it? if so when? thank you
We'll find out in testing if there are any heat/fire/melting issues. It's been done many times by many others, so I believe there won't be. Yes, I will be posting all of the test results along with photos. Can't answer the when, yet. As soon as I can get to it.

Reactions: ella
MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Specialist
Feb 6, 2023
We'll find out in testing if there are any heat/fire/melting issues. It's been done many times by many others, so I believe there won't be. Yes, I will be posting all of the test results along with photos. Can't answer the when, yet. As soon as I can get to it.
After researching various methods, I'm now settled on the charcoal method too. Hope yours goes all according to plan.