I

igor102

Aug 26, 2019
Hi,

Glad to meet y'all, it's good we still have a place to talk online. On to my curious chemistry question...

I have two bottles of liquid N (probably 2 x 6.3g net substance) which were rebottled 5 months ago and stored in a dark place at 30-40 °C

The anti-emetic didn't make it past customs

I want to use it now, and need to decide whether to re-order or go ahead with what I have at hand

How'd I go about testing it? (How much to take, and what to expect?) If I test and back out what kind of damage/addiction would I be causing myself?

Thanks

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Not probably, surely 2x6,3.
Rebottled is a bad idea, but whether you already has done. you should had keeping it until 24 C.
I did not received antiemetic too.

You take out roughly 1or 2 ml and you should have a deeply sleep.
I do not think that had any kind of damage yourself.

1 or 2, you do not carry out experiments.

Edit. When a bottle is opened, have to put it into fridge. It is mandatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: thrwaway99
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hi,

Glad to meet y'all, it's good we still have a place to talk online. On to my curious chemistry question...

I have two bottles of liquid N (probably 2 x 6.3g net substance) which were rebottled 5 months ago and stored in a dark place at 30-40 °C

The anti-emetic didn't make it past customs

I want to use it now, and need to decide whether to re-order or go ahead with what I have at hand

How'd I go about testing it? (How much to take, and what to expect?) If I test and back out what kind of damage/addiction would I be causing myself?

Thanks
It's fine you can take it whenever your ready to exit. Nembutal isn't that addictive.