• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shewasnomore

Jan 18, 2022
I have access to a 9mm but I've never shot a gun before. I understand how important it is to hit the brain stem but I have no experience with aiming. I thought I could instead combine this method with a partial suspension so I don't have to wait to become unconscious. Since ive been unsuccessful with my last partial suspension attempt because of SI. The idea would be while attempting to hang I would use the 9mm. It feels excessive but I just really want this to work because the last thing I want is to survive a gun shot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, som1 and ThriveOrDie
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
You mean you shoot yourself and sort of fall into partial?

Reactions: Shewasnomore
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
No such thing as overkill - if you're dead, you're dead. You can't be extremely or only slightly dead. There's a pun to be made here but I'm too tired to make it. I've got work in 3 hours and I've not slept one wink. Oh well.

Personally I have my reservations about hanging and firearm methods - and the reasons you mention are very good reasons to be hesitant - so in combination I would feel more confident and less nervous about failure. Especially with those methods, failure is an abhorrent possibility to be avoided at all costs.

• Informative
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, Onthe29th, WonderingSoul and 3 others
S

Shewasnomore

Jan 18, 2022
No such thing as overkill - if you're dead, you're dead. You can't be extremely or only slightly dead. There's a pun to be made here but I'm too tired to make it. I've got work in 3 hours and I've not slept one wink. Oh well.

Personally I have my reservations about hanging and firearm methods - and the reasons you mention are very good reasons to be hesitant - so in combination I would feel more confident and less nervous about failure. Especially with those methods, failure is an abhorrent possibility to be avoided at all costs.
Ha yea no pun intended and failure is definitely something I wanna avoid. I also understand that I'm just going to have to take the risk eventually. I'm hoping someone can point out some flaw that I missed before that.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Ha yea no pun intended and it's definitely something I wanna avoid. I also understand that I'm just going to have to take the risk. I'm hoping someone can point out some flaw that I missed before that.
Just thought of this - be sure the angle of the barrel is such that the bullet will not hit the rope.

• Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, Noctis, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
S

Shewasnomore

Jan 18, 2022
Just thought of this - be sure the angle of the barrel is such that the bullet will not hit the rope.
Good point! I feel like pointing at the temple would be good enough and let the rope do the rest.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Good point! I feel like pointing at the temple would be good enough and let the rope do the rest.
please read firearm megathread. shooting the temple will leave you vegetable

Reactions: Foresight, Noctis and Ldog9
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
No such thing as overkill - if you're dead, you're dead. You can't be extremely or only slightly dead.
Agreed. I fear failing more than anything, combining methods sounds like a great plan.
please read firearm megathread. shooting the temple will leave you vegetable
Especially if you're only using a 9 mm. Don't get me wrong, there's definitely enough firepower to get the job done, but it's a comparatively small bullet; you have to be a little more precise than with a shotgun.

Reactions: Crazy4u
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
If you are able to, take your 9mm to a range and get a feel for it.

Reactions: justsayin, myopybyproxy, Noctis and 2 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Could full suspension work with this?