• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dreamlesssleep

Dreamlesssleep

Aug 16, 2019
I'm going to do partial suspension (sitting) with a very strong bath robe, to be sure I'm going to use 3-4 trash bags over my head and I can suck it up until I pass out. To shut my survival instincts off I'm going to drink some whisky. I'm pretty sure this is going to do the job but in case it doesn't I have full suspension with a belt as Plan B.

I'm going to send an automatic scheduled message to my poor unlucky friends telling them to send the cops to my house. I'm going to send the message at least 6-8 hours after I start with the partial suspension.

I have failed two suicide attempts before and trust me laying in the hospital bed barely alive and having to listen to annoying doctors telling me that I have my whole life ahead of me and being in the mental hospital with people who I think will snap at me or kill me while I'm sleeping is no fun so I really really really really don't wanna fail again.

So is the plan okay or what do I need to improve?

• Love
Reactions: intheend, Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I'm going to do partial suspension (sitting) with a very strong bath robe, to be sure I'm going to use 3-4 trash bags over my head and I can suck it up until I pass out. To shut my survival instincts off I'm going to drink some whisky. I'm pretty sure this is going to do the job but in case it doesn't I have full suspension with a belt as Plan B.

I'm going to send an automatic scheduled message to my poor unlucky friends telling them to send the cops to my house. I'm going to send the message at least 6-8 hours after I start with the partial suspension.

I have failed two suicide attempts before and trust me laying in the hospital bed barely alive and having to listen to annoying doctors telling me that I have my whole life ahead of me and being in the mental hospital with people who I think will snap at me or kill me while I'm sleeping is no fun so I really really really really don't wanna fail again.

So is the plan okay or what do I need to improve?

But you have your whole life ahead, the question is, is this life worth living? And that is your decision.

Reactions: Dreamlesssleep
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Why do you want to notify the cops or anyone else if you seriously want to die?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Dreamlesssleep and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019

Yes, thats not a good idea. Especially if it would fail.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Dreamlesssleep
Dreamlesssleep

Dreamlesssleep

Aug 16, 2019
Because my family is going on a vacation and I don't want them to find my body (especially my little siblings)
Yes, thats not a good idea. Especially if it would fail.
That's true. But I thought 6-8 hours should be enough to either kill me ( I will have a plastic bag over my head ffs) or if I do fail then I have more than enough time to cancel the automatic messages.

Reactions: Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
OK, fair enough. But the notification period is too short. Have you considered doing it not at home?

Dreamlesssleep

Dreamlesssleep

Aug 16, 2019
OK, fair enough. But the notification period is too short. Have you considered doing it not at home?

Maybe I should make it 12 hours to be really sure. I don't have the materials to do it outside my house and I don't want to give up the comfort of doing it in my own room.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Understandable. Do you know when? I wish you all the best and hope it goes well.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Will you say good bye to us before you do it? I think it would mean a lot ...

• Love
Reactions: Dreamlesssleep and Baskol1
Dreamlesssleep

Dreamlesssleep

Aug 16, 2019
Will you say good bye to us before you do it? I think it would mean a lot ...
I have been thinking about it actually. I will definitely say goodbye. If it wasn't for this site I would've chosen a method that would've made me brain damaged or horribly injured and not actually die. I feel like I finally found my people. You guys who truly understand what someone is going through and supporting them instead of being selfish and asking them to stay despite seeing them suffer. Thank you all for that ❤️ So yes I will definitely say goodbye.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yoffi, Asta, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Good.

Reactions: Dreamlesssleep and Baskol1