IMAFRAIDDAVE

IMAFRAIDDAVE

Jun 16, 2024
My worst fear in this endevor is failing and having to pay for medical recovery and also become disabled for life.

I am choosing to combine two methods as a failsafe in case one of them fails.

My main plan that I am relying on to work, which it probably will if everything goes well, is using train tracks to decapitate myself. I have heard that the heat of the tracks causterize the wounds, making it harder to reattatch the head (if possible at all.)
Before you worry about others becoming involved, I have decided to do this at early in the morning while dark, which is possible because my city has trains that go almost 24/7.

The second part of my chosen method is not really very important, but I am doing it just in case, it may not even work. I plan on drinking a mixture of volitile pesticide and a drink to dilute the flavor. I am assuming 2 cups will be enough to elicit some kind of reaction, deadly or not.

I have access to other methods if I find out that this will not work, but it is what I prefer.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First, I think having the courage to lay your head on train tracks is remarkable. Second, if your head is severed by a train wheel, there is no way possible for it to be reattached. It's a hard way to go and I wish you the best and hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: IMAFRAIDDAVE
IMAFRAIDDAVE

IMAFRAIDDAVE

Jun 16, 2024
First, I think having the courage to lay your head on train tracks is remarkable. Second, if your head is severed by a train wheel, there is no way possible for it to be reattached. It's a hard way to go and I wish you the best and hope you find the peace you deserve.
Thank you kindly, I have lived though too much be scared of train tracks lol, I wish the same for you.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded